The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finished my cleaning duties and sped over to Sportsman's and I scored. 1lb of Power Pistol (recommended by JLA) and then I was looking through the reloading stuff and found the Redding Auto Priming system on clearance. Regular $29.99, and I got it for $19.99. :D I picked up my Redding Big Boss press two weeks ago and have not sat down and had a full reloading session so I am hoping I can run it a bit on Saturday and Sunday. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
954 Posts
Jim, you're sure to love power pistol. It's my go to powder for most of my pistol rounds in auto loaders. Meters like a dream, but big ole flash when you shoot in low light conditions.

Dang, I'm very jealous of you Idaho-ans! Our sportsmans' warehouse perpetually sucks when it comes to supplies on hand.

·
Registered
18,207 Posts
Uh Jim.. That recommendation was in exchange for that redding press.. Did you forget?

:D

·
Registered
9,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Uh Jim.. That recommendation was in exchange for that redding press.. Did you forget?

:D
Ouch. My redding sure is nice. It is the nicest single stage press that I have ever used, without a doubt. I will go as far to say that if I could choose between the Rock Chucker Supreme and the Big Boss, I would grab the Big Boss and run like heck. I highly recommend it.

JLA, I will say, you are a business man all the way. ;)

·
Registered
18,207 Posts
Glad you think so.

Reddings are my fav presses too. I love the T7. Its my dream press. I just don't wanna pony up the near Dillon 550 money for it..

·
Registered
761 Posts
I tried to order some projectiles from there and they wouldn't ship to Illinois. So I had to take them out of my bookmarks.

·
Registered
9,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Glad you think so.

Reddings are my fav presses too. I love the T7. Its my dream press. I just don't wanna pony up the near Dillon 550 money for it..
Yep. The T7 is a great press and it would be near impossible to wear out. If I did not have my Hornady progressive press I would have the T7 without a doubt. Their Titanium Nitride dies are spendy, $80.00 but I'll bet they are nice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts