The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,963 Posts
Wow! I'd sure hate to be on the receving end of that, or walk into that and not be one of the team!

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Spent to many years playing cowboys and Indians in the woods and hunting small game with a pistol. I spotted them as soon as the picture came up. If I had walked in on the scene cold I probably wouldn't have but knowing they were there made it easy to spot.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Spent to many years playing cowboys and Indians in the woods and hunting small game with a pistol. I spotted them as soon as the picture came up. If I had walked in on the scene cold I probably wouldn't have but knowing they were there made it easy to spot.
Pretty obvious actually. All the lumps surrounded by beaten down grass.

·
Premium Member
13,016 Posts
Not obvious to an untrained eye. I could see many of them but had no idea there were so many....

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
There were only a few guys in my company who could do that and every single one of them were country boys and hunters, *****, rabbits ,squirrels, fur trappers, cat fishermen. We just develop an eye for it. Most of you will see things on a city street that I will hardly ever notice, it's out of my comfort zone.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts