The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you folks may have seen my gun somewhere in this section.. I am looking for a spare mag for my gun.. I got a 7 shot clip.. and would like to know what brand mag clip will do well with my gun?

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
metalform i've found is a little less expensive compared to the wilson

·
Registered
443 Posts
Can't help with the mag. I can't resist a pic of the compact 1911 so I post it up...

I think this pic is The Wolf compact :cool:

http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu339/Evan03_photo/IMG_0928.jpg[/IMG]

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jackman... the topic/tag under Evan03 that where you will find my pic of my compact:) yep just like Evan03.

·
Registered
211 Posts
i wascurious what pic that was so i fixd the link

the wolf i bought a kimber compact mag and it functions flawlessly so far and cost 21 bucks i think.

this is a better pic

and the kimber 7 rd compact mag

if i new better at the time i would have bought a wilson ohhwell live and learn my next mag will be a wilson

jack post up all the pics of mine you want, gives me a reason to post more pics

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks Evan... yep Jack.. the compact is carbon copy which I have. its a sweet gun and darn tight group shooter. ah kimber mag ya.. the metalform is a tad cheaper.. I will get either kimber or metalform,, for a spare mag .

·
Registered
211 Posts
the kimber mag was in stock at the gunshop i bought it on wim and it fits perfect. funtions awesome and packs 7 rds so im 8 rds in this compact. when out hunting i leave the hammer down not comfortable yet with the hammer back with both safeties

·
Registered
18,207 Posts
condition one gives me the heebyjeebys too evan. I normally carry condition 1 in the field regardless tho.

·
Registered
211 Posts
lol yeah. i figure if a wolf or bear is attacking me ill have time to pull the hammer back. but to be honest i think a serious look at difrent ammo needs to be looked into to stop a big critter. throwiing marbles that dont exspand i dont think is going to cut it

·
Registered
18,207 Posts
Yup you need bullets that have alot in common with the lugnuts off an F150

1 - 14 of 14 Posts