The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm new to this. I am building my first AR 15 I have 2 upper I'm look at the dpms oracle or the stag arms 3h. The dmps is not crome lined but has a brass deflector and is cheaper in price. Can any body tell me if they own or have used the stag 3h if it also has a brass deflector if so that is the upper I would like to go with. Thank you. And sorry for the noob ?

·
Premium Member
3,073 Posts
first off welcome to TFF.
second I would ask this in the Tec forum on the sight.
More people with the knowledge and info you are seeking will be along to help ya out.
And it wont take long you should have multaple answers by days end.
and good luck.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Hi, I'm new to this. I am building my first AR 15 I have 2 upper I'm look at the dpms oracle or the stag arms 3h. The dmps is not crome lined but has a brass deflector and is cheaper in price. Can any body tell me if they own or have used the stag 3h if it also has a brass deflector if so that is the upper I would like to go with. Thank you. And sorry for the noob ?
I would recommend the Stag over the DPMS upper. The Stag does have a shell deflector.

Some info for you about the Stag 3H;

Stag Arms Model 3H comes complete with bolt carrier assembly and charging handle including the bolt and firing pin. This upper is complete and ready to fire - just slap it on a completed lower and you are good to go.

Barrel 16" 1/9 twist Chrome Lined
Bolt Carrier Right-Handed
Caliber 5.56 NATO Chamber
Upper A3 Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum
Rear Sight None
Muzzle Device A2 Flash Hider

1 - 4 of 4 Posts