The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had two new guns this week to try out, an Stg 44 rifle in 22lr & a Bul Cherokee pistol in 9mm. The Stg is an absolute replica of the real item, which I owned back in the 1980s,still have a hundred boxes of 15rds ea of the original laquerd 7.92Kurtz,which unfortunatly doesnt fit anything else. However, back to the 22lr version. On taking out the box, heavy, for a 22 but weighs like the original.one 10rd mag + one 25rd mag.For original sighting in at 25 mtrs I used the 10 rd and sat down with a barrel support to make sure I had it right. Used 22 Mini-mag and it was really effective,the rear sight at that range is about half way up,and over to the right,but all the shots were so close together you would have thought it was a target rifle.Stripping for cleaning is easy,and as the butt is removable,you can store it much easier than the regular full length 22 rifles. This is one rifle I have allways missed not having anymore,so I can honestly say,its made my day to get another even though its in 22.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts