Stockpile?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shuttle28, Apr 1, 2009.

1. shuttle28

shuttle28 New Member

Hopefully you all already did. Now, don't forget the rest of the needed supplies. Food, Fuel, Water, Alternate monitary system?
    WHAT ELSE DOES EVERYBODY THINK THEY WILL NEED IN A WORST CASE?
    Am I just an alarmist? I hope so. But what If?
    lets make a list.

2. artabr

artabr New Member

Sorry, but I couldn't resist.

Attached Files:

3. chemfantry

chemfantry New Member

Coors Light
    Coors Original
    Jim Beam
    Johnnie Walker Blue Label

4. chemfantry

chemfantry New Member

on second thought......mabye some water or something too.

5. shuttle28

shuttle28 New Member

comeon guys. if your all goin for the adult beverages how bout peanuts and pretzels. second thought, no peanuts, without medical suplies we would'nt want to take a chance getting salmanila.

6. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

It really depends on where you live as to what you need. For living in the boonies, you need low-noise .22 ammo for dinner critters, outside cooking amenities, fuel for warmth and cooking, water, rice, canned goods, etc... :) It doesn't hurt to include gardening supplies, plenty of useful vegetable seed and gasoline preservative with a moderate supply of fuel available.

If living in subdivisions or the middle of the city, you need a LOT of firepower, prayer and a friend in the country... :eek:

Last edited: Apr 1, 2009
  7. rockntractor

rockntractor Former Guest

i bought some goats . meat, milk ,cheese you don't have to give them much grain they live on weeds. i got lots of them.

8. paxter

paxter New Member

Food (frozen and canned), water, gasoline (to run generator for a few weeks anyway). Ammo, of course. Propane, firewood, seeds for gardening. I thought about goats too, but haven't yet. Thought about chickens also. Cash while it's still marketable. I would think we'd be in more of a bartering mode. Planning to have to defend my family and my stuff, cause once supplies run out people will get desperate.

9. rockntractor

ammunition in common calibers will be better the cash

10. Vladimir

Vladimir Active Member

Skills, and a rifle. If everyone else has stockpiled it won't be a problem, as long as your better with your rifle. :D

11. rockntractor

were supposed to be better men then those who are in power. i wiill not steal the bread from others to feed my own. i have a promise from heaven that is much greater than anything on earth

12. johnlives4christ

johnlives4christ Former Guest

amen to that.

i was thinking about the ammo in common calibers was a great idea for "currency" but also reloading supplies and ability for the people who dont have common calibers. wish i could find someone that would reload me some 357's cause i cant find any anywheres round here or online.

13. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

http://georgia-arms.com/357mag.aspx

14. EddieS1967

EddieS1967 Member

Dang, rockntractor, you just blew a good portion of my strategy out of the water!!!! I guess sometimes it's easy to lose sight of the big picture, when things start looking bad, but, you put it back in focus with one simple statement. Thanks!!

15. carver

carver Moderator Supporting Member

No matter what you stock pile, once the BG's find out that you have it, they will try and take it. I think ammo, lots of ammo, will do the trick. You can barter with it, or use it to defend what you have. Out in the country side, you can hunt, and fish. I am also putting up a fence for goats, and chickens will be nice too! Water isn't a problem for those of us who live in the country, but will be worth it's weight in gold if you live in a city. Again, food will also not be a problem for those of us in the country. Look to keep, and protect what you have. I'm a country boy, always have been. I can start a fire with out matches, and make my own weapons. I was building zip guns when I was 10 years old. Killed my first hog with a home made bow and arrow at 13. I know what to eat in the wild, here where I live, and what not to eat.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2009