The Firearms Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Our rain gauge holds five inches and it overflowed. No damage that I have seen just small limbs down. Had power outage for about two and half hours but that was just before main rains

·
TFF Chaplain
18,854 Posts
"But I always thought that I'd see you one more time again..."

The first time was a flood, I thought the second time was by hellfire and damnation.
That will be on a global scale and the second time will be instantaneous. This is only the west coast of the US (But somehow Canada has escaped the forest fires)

Like the song says, you never know when the last time for anything will happen. When that second time comes around there will be no second chances. Be ready!!

Reactions: tedwitt

·
Super Moderator
25,663 Posts
Isn't there a line of 5 more storms coming back to back?

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
We got just a little over 31 inches on the north side of Pensacola. Wind speeds jumped by 25 mph just as the wall eye hit us. We had tons of limbs and debris. One tree on the back of the house but a volunteer group from church cleared ours off as well as two of our neighbors.

·
Super Moderator
38,436 Posts
Glad you made it through, Joey. My Lord, 31 inches of rain, wow! Both my brother and my sister live in Quincy, Florida, and from what he said, they got a lot of rain but didn't know the "official" amount!

21 - 33 of 33 Posts