Surfs up in da chat room

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

ibtrukn
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/13/03 7:24:52 pm)
    Reply Surfs up in da chat room
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dont pay no tension to the ZERO!

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/13/03 7:38:56 pm)
    Reply Re: Surfs up in da chat room
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Them people's is out'a control...

ibtrukn
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/13/03 8:10:28 pm)
    still 4or 5 of em up there

inplanotx
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/13/03 8:16:34 pm)
    Thud!!!

SouthernMoss
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/13/03 8:38:38 pm)
    Re: Surfs up in da chat room
    where'd everybody go? I left for just a little while, and when I came back the place was empty except for SG, who apparently was asleep in the corner, cause he didn't even tip his hat when I curtsied.

I'm so disappointed. I never got to dance with ib or dad or plano or anyone except ct. And I was really looking forward to that second 'grita.

Edited by: SouthernMoss at: 3/13/03 8:39:18 pm

cointoss 2
    *TFF Staff*
    (3/13/03 8:42:30 pm)
    Heh heh! Those other old goats can't hold a candle to our dance anyway, so it is best that we danced first and last! Ibtrukin, Eat your Heart out!
    cointoss2

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/13/03 9:04:26 pm)
    Boy do you guys go to sleep early or what?

Like SouthernMoss said - ain't nobody home - dang it all!

armedandsafe
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/13/03 10:14:25 pm)
    Yup, empty as the barn on Sunday morning.

Armed and Safe - not just a theory

1952Sniper
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/13/03 10:27:48 pm)
    Reply | Edit
    I just checked and it was empty...

If you guys want to chat, you have to stick around in there until somebody shows up. Otherwise we all miss each other, because we're only in there for 10 seconds apiece.
    Macht kaputt, was euch kaputt macht!

armedandsafe
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/13/03 10:33:11 pm)
    I generally sign in and then go wander about in the forum, checking back in every once in awhile. I always leave a note behind, but perhaps newcomers can't see it. I was just in for about 15 minutes but had to drop out so I could free that window for something else. I sure wish the counter worked.

SouthernMoss
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/13/03 11:06:57 pm)
    Sorry I missed you, A&S. Enjoyed our visit last night. BTW, how did you sleep that night?

ibtrukn
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/14/03 10:24:45 am)
    Uh Oh, now I missed TTL AND Sothern. maybe a good thing I kept that fone # from da......ahhh fuggedaboudit

SouthernMoss
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/14/03 10:27:12 am)
    so IB, you gonna save a dance for me tonight?

armedandsafe
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/14/03 12:55:11 pm)
    Now I see what you be, SoMoss. Tell me all them sweet things one night and then, the very next night:

Quote:
    I'm so disappointed. I never got to dance with ib or dad or plano or anyone except ct.

And, never you mind my sleeping habits. I prefer to stay awake, rather than just sleeping with,,,errr,,,uhhhh,,, well, sompin like that.

SouthernMoss
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/14/03 1:05:41 pm)
    Now A&S, you wouldn't begrudge me a little dance with those other guys, now would you? Especially when IB actually got down on his knees and begged me not to leave? Ask the others, they'll tell you.

But you're the only one I shared my dream with.

armedandsafe
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/14/03 1:14:40 pm)
    Well, maybe just this once, girl. After all, I was in the pumphouse,,,,,oooooops.

cointoss 2
    *TFF Staff*
    (3/14/03 1:37:13 pm)
    That begging that Ibtrukin was doing last night was well, kind of embarrassing. On his knees and "PPPPleassse dance wid me!"or maybe had a "Pretty PPPPleassse!!!" wid it.
    cointoss2

ibtrukn
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/14/03 5:25:19 pm)
    CT feel like chattin? I B up dere fer a little, or till da gals show up whichever comes first. An dat wasnt beggin...U B kiddin me. An only time U C mee on my nees I B whipped! Capeesh?

How about 7pm "upstairs"? today piggo today

Edited by: ibtrukn at: 3/14/03 5:34:20 pm

armedandsafe
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/14/03 9:50:41 pm)
    19:00 which time zone, eh?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.