Sweeping goal of nuclear-free world

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by killbuck, Apr 5, 2009.

1. killbuck

killbuck New Member

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090405/ap_on_go_pr_wh/eu_obama_207

This guy lives in a la-la fairy tail land along with Bob the Builder and others with his Yes We Can BS. So do the people pulling his strings.

Does anyone in the world realy think Iran, Syria, Israel, N. Korea, or any other, is going to get rid of their nukes? How about No We Won't, while Obozo does ours.

I wonder how mmany of the puppetiers have stock and wealth in these other countrys they want to fail, along with ours.

2. conan1

conan1 New Member

Our fake president is giving away the American people and setting the stage for total takeover by the Muslims.

3. whitemach

whitemach New Member

he says america should get rid of nukes first to set an example:mad: how about we test his therory at home ,,,,,like take all the guns from the secret service ,,,,i mean he should lead by example:)

4. momo

momo Former Guest

Somebody needs to get Obama a copy of Machievelli's the Prince, so he can see the world as it is, not how he would like it to be.

5. muddober

muddober Active Member

I will say one thing about Obama, he promised change and so far he has delivered. The economy was bad and he has made it far worse. While we may not be respected around the world we were at the very least feared and he is changing it so we will no longer be feared. Both making America broke and crippled. If you think about what he has done in just 90 days it will make you sick to the stomach to think what the bastard will change in the next 45 months.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2009