Swiss k-31 ????

Discussion in 'Curio & Relics Forum' started by cointoss2, Mar 4, 2003.

1. cointoss2

cointoss2 Guest

mauserman454
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/15/02 3:35:21 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Swiss k-31 ????
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    It's a funny thing, but those turk t-38's were calling my name, so I answered them by ordering 2 which I am happy with. However, now I hear a lonely K-31 calling my name, Aim has a shooter grade for $89, I got a shooter grade from them for $129 when they first came out about a year ago,Bore was mint, stock was a liitle beat but refinished nice, no tag under the buttplate though Has anyone had any luck with these lately??? I think mine needs a companion, and they dropped the price!!!.

Flhunter
    V.I.P. Forum Host
    (7/15/02 4:55:54 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Swiss k-31 ????
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I picked up a few a while back when AIM had them on sale for $79 delivered. One was made in 54 and the other in 39. Both had tags and I have since sent letters to Switzerland hoping to get in contact with the original owners. I am very happy with my purchase and would recommend them to anyone. They really are a well made rifle.

The Curio and Relic Firearms Forum

mauserman454
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/16/02 6:42:23 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Swiss k-31 ????
    Wow, thats neat, sending a letter to the original owner in Switzerland. I heard they speak mostly German, but some speak French too. Did you write it in English? Let us know if you hear something back.
    Now I'm really excited.....