'T'- PU-Rang A Bell

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

whiteclouder
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/30/02 1:42:37 pm)
    Reply 'T'- PU-Rang A Bell
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    'T', I see Perfect Union (PU) rang a bell when you needed it to over on GB. Depends on the incentive I guess.

Clouder..

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/30/02 7:08:26 pm)
    Reply Hey!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sp...Nice ta see ya! Can you help me?...Yea right here! No No No not... here here here...HERE!!!...Yea thats it! Thanks! Y'all are kinda soft an fluffy!....

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/30/02 7:16:23 pm)
    Re: 'T'- PU-Rang A Bell
    No Whiteclouder - just because I'm a member there does not mean I intend to be involved in the give away. Not why I joined in the first place.

But the rest of you guys go for it.

I truly was trying to figure out what PU stood for partially because I've lost my hard drive twice in the last two years and have been trying to put all my sites back together.

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/30/02 7:33:55 pm)
    Reply Re: 'T'- PU-Rang A Bell
    What do you have when the Pillsbury Dough Boy breaks wind?

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/30/02 7:54:26 pm)
    Reply Hey!
    What?

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/30/02 10:01:48 pm)
    Reply Re: Hey!

AGunguy
    *TFF Staff*
    (12/31/02 1:05:24 am)
    Probably flour dust with a hint of bad yeast. Nothing worse than a yeast infection.

Gunguy

Edited by: AGunguy at: 12/31/02 12:20:23 pm

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/31/02 9:37:20 am)

Smoky14
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/31/02 10:00:08 am)
    ZZ2: That was bad and could be considered...

I think clouder should get on your case

Smoky the innocent

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/31/02 10:11:34 am)
    hehehe

whiteclouder
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/31/02 1:35:24 pm)
    T:

I know that. Noticed you were akin to me, I haven't posted there in months and you never have. Took me a week to find the URL, I'd lost that too.

Clouder..

whiteclouder
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/31/02 1:39:09 pm)
    smoky:

I'd take 'em on, easy, but zig and some of the rest would hide behind their 'staff' thingy. They've done it before.

Haven't ya guys?

Clouder..

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/31/02 1:41:37 pm)
    WC, I have no idea what you mean...

and Smoky, what would ever give you such an idea?

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/31/02 7:21:48 pm)
    Re: Hey!
    I don't hide behind my staff thing Whiteclouder - provided you keep it civil and don't use cuss words (which you don't so that's not a problem), and abide by the rules and regulations of the board (which by the way if a staff member doesn't - do make it known because we are subject to the same rules).

So have at it!

Besides - think about it, PU does sound like one should have a clothespin on their nose!

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (12/31/02 7:34:54 pm)
    Re: Hey!
    aw 'clouder just cause we have done things to aggravate you don't mean we have hid behind anything.

Have we??

I don't remember any of them such lowhanded things.

Ya grumpy old fart, why don't ya send me a copy of your manuscript?
    Ignorance is a crime in 49 states. In the other one it is bliss.

whiteclouder
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/31/02 8:01:52 pm)
    Reply Manuscript:
    warpig:

Which one?

Clouder..

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/31/02 8:10:48 pm)
    Reply Well Now...
    The one that has the most pages tore out...strewn about...with some kinda brown stains on the crumpled up paper...Ya little SP you!...

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (12/31/02 8:16:51 pm)
    Re: Well Now...
    Heck I don't care which one. I have liked all of the samples I have read so far. You need to start posting them here

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/31/02 8:17:47 pm)
    Reply Re: Well Now...

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (12/31/02 8:22:33 pm)
    Re: Well Now...
    Rick ya drunken fool

wait, maybe that is me

AGunguy
    *TFF Staff*
    (12/31/02 9:48:00 pm)
    Happy Screw...New Year...all....BURP!

Gunguy

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/31/02 10:43:01 pm)
    fixin' to uncork the bottle of Asti with the Lil' Lady real soon

Quote:
    "Tell the gossipers and liars I will see them in the fire" - Johnny Cash, Let the train whistle blow

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.