Tac and/or admin---------

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

ibtrukn
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/11/03 3:17:40 pm)
    Reply Tac and/or admin---------
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cuple dum Q's. what is the meaning of the "ez" inside the cueball? Live chat "sounds" good but whose using it? Java? thas sumething I drink (alotof). Y cant it be like IM on e-mail?? An who gives a RRA about "compatability"? certainly not the buncha miscreants floatin aroun here, U hear?

Am not pissin an moanin, just wonderin.....
    IB/TFF.........................GO JETS!!

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/11/03 3:24:05 pm)
    Re: Tac and/or admin---------
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hey ib, go back to the Gennesse and quitcher whining

The ex inside the q ball means it is a "hot" topic. Once a topic gets so many replies then it is supposed to be hot.

Live chat can be a good time. I have conversed with quite a few of the members in there. I would go hang out in there now but I have to get the party organized in the Pump House to celebrate the Jets defeat this afternoon

Java is for coffee. Nuthin else. Guess if I knew what it meant it might mean something to me. Never needed it though

Only thing I am compatable with is a hermit. I think it is supposed to let firearms minded peoples find us though. Which is a good thin unless they are losers or trolls and then we make them go away

Hope I helped.

Hows U gonna woch thet game enyway? Ya gots a tv picture in thet big truk?
    Ignorance is a crime in 49 states. In the other one it is bliss.

outdoorsman260
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/11/03 6:05:58 pm)
    Reply Re: Tac and/or admin---------
    Java is the scripting language used to make the chat work. (the code of the page)

blake.prohosting.com/~redneck4

Edited by: outdoorsman260 at: 1/11/03 6:06:33 pm

ibtrukn
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/13/03 10:43:33 am)
    OK Piggy I capeesh....somewhat, but I guess that live chat is beyond my capabilities, jus like most every other dam thing.....

Tac401
    Administrator
    (1/13/03 7:58:10 pm)
    IB,

In order to use "JAVA", one must know how to
    speak "JIVE" foist!

Tac
    TFF VMBB Email Tac

ibtrukn
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/14/03 10:06:19 am)
    Tik Tac I talk plain ol erbin fanatics, B da wrong color fer da jiveass ebonatics

an aint U da sweethart bringin lil bro inta a dump lak dis.....

Tac401
    Administrator
    (1/14/03 11:46:27 pm)
    IB,

Color ain't got nuthin ta do with it, "JIVE" walks in
    ALL colors and walks of life!

Otherwise it'd be called "JIVA" not "JAVA"

I think if Lil'Bro decides to stick a'ron, he'll loin
    sumpin ron here!

TFF VMBB Email Tac

ibtrukn
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/15/03 10:45:26 am)
    TicTac U bin away from da hood too long....when was da las time U herd a white dude call anudder white dude "jiveass"??

an sted a screwin wit R heds ydoncha make da chat thingy INSTANT mail so maybe somada dudes wood play???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.