Tac...Deal gone BAD!!!

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by warpig, Mar 4, 2003.

1. warpig

warpig Guest

Zigzag2
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (8/18/01 8:25:11 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All
    Tac...Deal gone BAD!!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    After reading this, you have to imagine how many "stories" the other Auction sites get. I'm sure some are phenomenal. I suppose that's where the rules and guidelines come into play.

I'm sure in large, it's the buyers/sellers NOT knowing the rules and regulations. Most generally, those problems are eventually solved. It's the blatant case of someone down-right trying to to "SCREW" another that pisses me off. And not to mention the site Administration NOT doing there part.

1 of the most positive things that has come from The Firearms Forum, is the right to invoke our freedom of speech, specifically bringing to the forefront those buyers/sellers that are less than desireable.

In doing just this, we have become our own "Watch Dog" group. And now "WE" as a group are able to NOT ONLY expose the real miscreats, but have our voices heard!

TAC,Thank you for all you have done.

Zig

Tac401
    Administrator
    (8/18/01 7:39:21 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    Re: Tac...Deal gone BAD!!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    No prpblem Zig, that's we're about most of all on
    this site and that is honesty and freedom of speech.

Tac
    The Firearms Forum Vietnam Memories Bulletin Board Contact Administrator