TAC - Just a suggestion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ruffitt, Feb 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruffitt

ruffitt *TFF Admin Staff* In Heaven Now

280freak
    V.I.P. Member
    (9/8/02 4:03:40 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All TAC - Just a suggestion
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ya should maybe think about changing what's listed as the "Hottest Discussion" at the bottom of the main page.

Doesn't exist any more, no sense having it listed, huh?.

Edited by: 280freak at: 9/8/02 5:05:57 pm

shooter22
    *TFF Staff*
    (9/9/02 12:23:38 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: TAC - Just a suggestion
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    280 freak, We have gotten rid of that forum. The post amount still remains. It will remain till we get a longer post. There are some long(high numbered) posts in the archives. I have thought about bringing up one with a post total that will change that. We will bring it by Tac and see what he says.

280freak
    V.I.P. Member
    (9/9/02 8:01:02 am)
    Shooter -

Thanks.

My reason for bringing this up was that I got to thinking about some newby happening by and trying to access that link. Probably confuse the dog snot out of him when it didn't take him anywhere!

shooter22
    *TFF Staff*
    (9/9/02 3:40:09 pm)
    Yeah, we have been fighting this hottest topic thing for a while. I have submitted a post to bring to the General discussion that will get us close and then we can hopefully get a new hottest topic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.