Tac401, Need Help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

bullelk
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/26/03 5:13:09 pm)
    Reply Tac401, Need Help
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tac,

How come on some of the discussions, the type goes beyond the page and I can't read it all. Is there any way to scroll it to the left so I can read the complete message. Thanks.
    Bullelk

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/26/03 5:32:22 pm)
    Reply Re: Tac401, Need Help
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The wider box usually happens when someone has posted a picture. When it expands beyond the right edge of your screne, there should be a grey bar show up at the bottom of your screen. Click on that and hold, and drag your mouse to the right.

bullelk
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/26/03 7:17:21 pm)
    Reply Re: Tac401, Need Help
    Hi Bob,

Sometimes the horizontal scroll doesn't show up, that's where my problem seems to be.

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/26/03 7:27:38 pm)
    Reply Hey!
    Hey Bullelk!!!...Whassup!... ...I'd chime in to help you , but I don't know how to fix that problem myself...

armedandsafe
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/26/03 8:52:07 pm)
    Reply Re: Hey!
    Click inside the text box once, then use the right (and left) arrow. Sometimes works.

Armed and Safe - not just a theory

bullelk
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/27/03 8:41:49 am)
    armendandsafe,
    Thanks, I'll try that, what the hell, I'll try anything at this point.

SmokinGuns,

Just finished up with all that other BS this past 6 months and now there's more on the way. I'll let you know what's going on as soon as I know for sure. I'll give you a hint, It's no fun getting old.
    BTW, you didn't let me know about that other stuff??

Edited by: bullelk at: 2/27/03 8:43:42 am

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/27/03 7:42:10 pm)
    Reply Hey!
    Bull, The only thing I can say here is... ...

bullelk
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/28/03 6:30:25 pm)

Well, it happened again. Check out the post on the Barret 50 cal and let me know what you guys get.
    I didn't get the horizontal scroll bar at the bottom of the screen either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.