Talking Mississippi leg hound

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

AGunguy
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/23/03 8:33:49 pm)
    Reply Talking Mississippi leg hound
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    THE TALKING DOG

A guy sees a sign in front of a house: "Talking Dog for Sale." He rings the bell and the owner tells him the dog is in the backyard. The guy goes into the backyard and sees a black mutt just sitting there.

"You talk?" he asks.

"Yep," the mutt replies.

"So, what's your story?"

The mutt looks up and says, "Well, I discovered my gift of talking pretty young and I wanted to help the government, so I told the CIA about my gift, and in no time they had me jetting from country to country, sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders, because no one figured a dog would be eavesdropping. I was one of their most valuable spies eight years running. The jetting around really tired me out, and I knew I wasn't getting any younger and I wanted to settle down. So I signed up for a job at the airport to do some undercover security work, mostly wandering near suspicious characters and listening in. I uncovered some incredible dealings there and was awarded a batch of medals. Had a wife, a mess of puppies, and now I'm retired."

The guy is amazed. He goes back in and asks the owner what he wants for the dog.

Bubba, the owner says, "Ten dollars."

The guy says, "This dog is amazing. Why on earth are you selling him so cheap?"

The owner replies, "He's a big liar. He didn't do any of that stuff."

Gunguy

kdub01
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/23/03 10:33:48 pm)
    Reply Re: Talking Mississippi leg hound
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Har! Har! Har!!! Now, That's Funny!!!!!
    "Keep Off The Ridgeline"

teehee1
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/24/03 8:56:44 am)
    Re: Talking Mississippi leg hound
    Even if his veracity was in question he was worth at least a
    twenty...
    "Life is not:easy, fair or cheap... sometimes bad things happen to good people"

AGunguy
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/24/03 10:09:33 am)
    Well, Bubba didn't want to mention it...but, the mutt has this leg hound problem.

GG

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/24/03 5:17:05 pm)
    Guy comes into a theater and tells the magager he has a talking dog.

Manager is skeptical, but he says "One of my acts called in sick...get out there now!"

Guy goes out on stage and says to the dog "What is on the top of a house?"

Dog..."Roof!"

Guy..."What biblical character said 'Wither thou goest, I shall go'?"

Dog...."Ruth!"

Guy...."Who was the greatest baseball player of all time?"

Dog...."Ruth!"

Audience starts throwing things, manager gives him the hook and throws them both out in the alley. As the guy lays there bruised and battered, the dog looks at him, cocks his head, and says "DiMaggio?"

stan741
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/24/03 7:50:59 pm)
    A blind man walks into a store accompanied by his seeing eye dog.Suddenly to the amazement of all in the store he begins to swing the dog around at the end of it's leash.
    Horrified at his cruelty several people rush over screaming at him to stop .Perplaxed, he hesitates for a minute and says"What?? I was just looking around".
    The more I listen, the more I hear......and vice versa.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.