Tall T Lynn....A+++++++ BRAT!

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by warpig, Mar 8, 2003.

1. warpig

warpig Guest

polishshooter
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (7/30/02 10:12:27 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Tall T Lynn....A+++++++ BRAT!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hey WAIT a cotton picken' minute there, T! I get to respond...

First, SHE sends me as a total surprise not one but TWO CD roms of firearms manuals from everything from Ma Deuces to M79/203s and HKs, with her payment for FREE, and DOESN'T take my TFF discount like I told her, and she expects me NOT to surprise her in return?????

I mean, as if I need anything ELSE taking up my free computer time, God knows I don't have enough time for here as it IS!!!

And how many OTHER avowed Chinese SKS collectors do you know? That stuff would just gather dust here....and I knew she would put it to better use...

(Plus I know she'll go CRAZY until she buys a Makarov for that Chinese flap holster, ESPECIALLY if she tries to find a Chinese one.... )

Thanks again, T!
    "Don't hear him call you an ---hole, hear WHY he's calling you an ---hole." -------- From "A Season on the Brink"

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (7/30/02 10:55:02 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del

Re: Tall T Lynn....A+++++++ BRAT!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I know what you meen Polish. She pulled the same type of stunt with me.

Gotta love her for it

Nice to see ya again

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (7/30/02 11:58:06 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    Good to see you again polishshooter - and would you really expect anything else from me? lololol

After all I figure anybody who collects as much polish stuff as you should have some manuals on all sorts of guns.

warpig - you did ask for a SKS manual - now you got one (or was that two?)

I'll get even for that Chinese rig polishshooter - god knows I've got people out there hunting up a Makarov for me.

But gun purchases are on hold right now - pickup has to be up and running and three trees downed and taken to the dump - mom's adding to the house and decided to do it in August!!! Dang well I needed to get the 4x4 moved - it's only been sitting for a year.

skratch
    (8/18/02 8:05:00 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Tall T Lynn....A+++++++ BRAT!
    Yepper, she done it to me and ole SixTgunr too! It's gona take forever to read all those manuals,
    Seriously though, thank ye T, I've already learned something from readin em,,and I thought I knew everything......

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (8/18/02 11:23:01 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del

skratch - considering all the kindness you and SixTGunr have given me in regards to doing stock work for me - it was the least I could do.

Don't stay up too late reading them all like polishshooter though (lololol).