TallTLynn, What's this BS ???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

bullelk
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/19/03 7:37:59 pm)
    Reply TallTLynn, What's this BS ???
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    TallT,

Just got this article from the NRA- ILA web page. Must be a bunch of those Kalifonians pulling this crap.

Anti-Hunting Proposals in Idaho

Power County Commissioners are looking to ban your right to hunt. On Monday, March 24 at 9:00 a.m, the County Commission will vote on an ordinance restricting the discharge of firearms near the American Falls Dam, an area commonly used for hunting. This ordinance is being pursued by the Power County Commissioners due to noise complaints from individuals who feel the impact of such shooting decreases recreational usage.

In order to ensure that the County Commissioners do not approve this anti-hunting ordinance, it is critical that our voices are heard. Contact the Power County Commissioners at (20 226-7611, and urge them to vote "NO" to anti-hunting Ordinance 2002-05 on Monday, March 24. Please ask your family, friends, neighbors and fellow sportsmen to do the same.

Your hunting heritage is at stake!
    "If All Else Fails, Read The Directions"
    If You Can Find The Damn Things!

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/19/03 9:32:52 pm)
    Re: TallTLynn, What's this BS ???
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Jesus S Christ - what the heck are the mormons up to now?

It's got to be them doing it - heck they own that part of Idaho lock stock and barrel.

And no I'm not being sarcastic here - American Falls area is/was heavily mormon. Thanks for the notice bullelk - looks like the democrats or somebody has a burr up their behind.

ysacres
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/19/03 9:41:15 pm)
    Looks like you'll be hunting at my place this year T.

bullelk
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/19/03 10:26:33 pm)
    Reply Re: TallTLynn, What's this BS ???
    Yeah Ys, me too!

"If All Else Fails, Read The Directions"
    If You Can Find The Damn Things!

ysacres
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/20/03 12:49:05 am)
    The only thing you need to bring is your rifle and ammo

I'm seeing things or are there two of these dudes in the Emoticon list.

Huh.... ones a and one is a but there the same ???????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.