TallTlynn..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

Usafirst
    (1/4/03 10:03:31 pm)
    Reply TallTlynn..
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thanks.........
    I just found your post on the "other" board...

Guess I stirred up a Hornets nest.....Gads,I love a good fight >>>!!!

Hello,all...Still have a little Bob's best,believe it or not...Welcome to have some,if'fn your a mind to...

Mercy,it was hot in that quarry !!!

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/4/03 10:08:40 pm)
    Reply Welcome....
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    USAfirst, I kinda like a good stir...wanna point me in the right direction...things are kinda slow here right now!....

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/4/03 10:25:59 pm)
    Re: TallTlynn..
    How are you? And glad to see you saw the post - hope you didn't mind but dang if I'm going to allow someone to put somebody I know down.

Especially when I know your one of the good ones!

Yep it sure was hot in that quarry!

Usafirst
    (1/4/03 10:37:20 pm)
    Reply Re: TallTlynn..
    TT....Pretty fine.
    Had some real problems last many months..physical.But seem to be over.
    Nah...Didn't mind at all.Don't know how much you followed about the threads..but that guy been under my skin for awhile.
    Sg..was over on the gb board...don't know how much I can say here.Been awhile since I was here.

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/4/03 10:43:30 pm)
    Re: TallTlynn..
    I had heard - am glad you are doing better my friend. Only half and half following it - whiteclouder seemed to think that my memory was refreshed about where the one site was because of the giveaway - no interest in winning a gun. Just couldn't remember what PU stood for. You keep getting better USA okay?

GB - GunBroker (or ForTheHunt) whichever you want to call it is where all the stuff is going on.

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/4/03 10:53:39 pm)
    Reply Re: TallTlynn..
    Hey! Long time no read - welcome back over to the light side! No need to hang around over there on the dark side ---

Sure was hot in that quarry!

(other folks are a gonna wonder, "what in the Hell are they talkin' about?")

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/4/03 10:58:56 pm)
    Reply Not me!
    Long time ago...I went a creepin' back in the archives(which by the way I'm the self appointed moderator of) and wonder what I found?...

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/5/03 8:52:00 am)
    Reply Re: Not me!
    Where is it on GB?

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/5/03 9:27:44 am)
    Reply Re: Not me!
    whachu' find Smokin Guns?

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/5/03 10:15:08 am)
    Reply Well...
    I finded the "Shoot-out in the Quarry"...Twins ought to be playin' football...

Usafirst
    (1/5/03 12:16:56 pm)
    Reply Re: Well...
    Bob; Hello , my friend...You wouldn't believe that I have a mason quart jar on a shelf..with that amber 1/4 full of Bob's Best..where I see it every day !!!

The thread on gb basically started 4-5 months ago...
    Aglore; Illegal firearms Dealers..ya gotta start there.
    Then exploded all the bandwith...Messy.

we don't need citizen spies;
    Re;this thread and only this thread
    Trolls vs Termites (My post..heheheheh)
    Canadian Criminals (My post...couldn't boost 'em at all..lol)
    narc'ing on the neighbors;
    Just some of 'em.....

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/5/03 12:40:52 pm)
    Re: Well...
    Ah yes I read most of those threads - too funny after a bit. Still it's nice of him to give away guns - just don't care for his political beliefs.

More like you in that regards I guess.

ps - glad you've still got that bottle of Bobs Best - man did that stuff burn!

Usafirst
    (1/5/03 8:05:04 pm)
    Well..I have what sxsman left me...lol...

We agree on more then we disagree...so all to the good there.One has to have SOMEthing to argue about,.....

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/5/03 8:21:15 pm)
    Arguing can be fun

Back to trying to stick rifles in the safe.

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/5/03 8:23:57 pm)
    HOLLY COW!!!!!!!!

LTS

Usafirst
    (1/5/03 11:23:36 pm)
    COWS HAVE HOLLY ?????

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/5/03 11:39:45 pm)
    He got you LTS!

Usafirst
    (1/6/03 11:05:35 am)
    Reply Re; Well..
    Jeeze..I hope I didn't offend LTS...You don't suppose that is his girl friend...Ms Holly Cow...lol...

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/6/03 11:11:13 am)
    Reply Re: Re; Well..
    I heard he moved out in the country and was looking for that elusive blue-eyed heifer, but I didn't know her name was Holly ----

shooter22
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/6/03 4:46:53 pm)
    OK, So it was hot in the Quarry!

Anybody up for round two in 2003?

Hey ya tall drink of water! I looked for you at Tulsa! Hope you are doing ok.

Hey, Bin Laden, our women can kick you butt!

Usafirst
    (1/6/03 11:11:12 pm)
    SHOOTER !!!! hELLO,ol buddy...I was there,for sure.
    Like your pictograph,there...how did you ever get Tallt to stand still for a picture ??

Why not 2003 ?

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/6/03 11:35:52 pm)
    Re: Re; Well..
    shooter - would love to this year - but unfortunately the new addition to the house will probably take precedence.

Then again - one never knows...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.