The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made this awhile ago, but added the four swing targets. This is for a good friend of mine nine year old son to shoot at, with adult supervision. The white square targets are empty Winchester small primer packets. Hated to throw them out, so I finally found a use for them. The wood 2x2 frame was salvaged from a bathroom remodel. The one inch target dots on the cardboard, which is also salvaged from boxes are tracing of America quarters.

·
Super Moderator
26,883 Posts
Very nice. It looks bigger in the photo.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
howlnmad,
It stands a 5’-6”.

joe45c,
I added the camo color so as to seal the wood from the outside elements and to kind of blend it with foliage so it doesn’t stand out. We can shoot on this property, but it doesn’t need to be seen as a target stand by anyone who drives by if left out in back of the property.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I, pretty much did the same thing, only , I used black 1 1/2 black plastic pipe. Black will take a bullet better than the white. ask me how ,I know. Some of it , I glued together, some of it ,I did not. The horizonal pices are not glued.

·
Premium Member
17,903 Posts
Then those 2x2’s will had died in the service of a noble cause.
Not necessarily., Larry was probably shooting at the targets, but was hitting the 2x2 boards instead.;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts