Dismiss Notice

Please be sure to post images when you're asking what the value of your firearm(s) is. We find this to be a necessary tool when determining a value. 

Taurus Millennium

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by CountryGunsmith, Feb 26, 2003.

1. CountryGunsmith

CountryGunsmith New Member

Crpdeth
    V.I.P. Member
    (8/9/02 6:50:00 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Taurus Millinium
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Guys,

I'm going to look at a this in 9mm/stainless in the morning, the guy that refered me to the piece thought it had a 5" or 6" barrell...I later spoke to the owner on the phone who assured me that it had exactly 44 rounds through it (forgot to ask him the barrell length)...his bottom dollar is three hundred and twenty five.
    I do want a 9mm, and am hoping to get you guys opinions on this piece.

Thanks

AntiqueDr
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (8/9/02 6:58:28 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Taurus Millinium
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Run screaming to the nearest hardware store and buy the biggest sledgehammer you can carry. Beat that pistol once for every dollar he wants for it.

We Buy Guns! 1 - 100, Antique or Modern!
    www.apaxenterprises.com
    Master Dealer for Kimber, Wilson Combat and Dan Wesson

jeeper1
    V.I.P. Member
    (8/9/02 8:23:15 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Taurus Millinium
    They have a bad reputation.
    The Curio and Relic Firearms Forum
    To err is human. But to really screw things up you just about have to have a computer.

SkiingFool1974
    V.I.P. Member
    (8/9/02 9:06:34 pm)
    Do NOT get one! I have had nothing but problems with mine. Currently it is back at Taurus (again). If it's not fixed correctly this time, it'll be used as a weight the next time I go fishing.

Evan

jeeper1
    V.I.P. Member
    (8/10/02 12:33:12 am)
    Before you use it as a fishing weight send it to me.
    The Curio and Relic Firearms Forum
    To err is human. But to really screw things up you just about have to have a computer.

kdub01
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (8/10/02 12:34:50 am)
    I think they're trying to dissuade you, Donny!
    "Keep Off The Ridgeline"

Crpdeth
    V.I.P. Member
    (8/10/02 8:53:58 am)
    Ha ha ha ha ha @ kdub Yep, I believe they are.....

Guys, thanks a million, you've undoubtedly saved me some of my hard earned cash...I think I'll continue leaning towards a s/s Beretta which is where I started this quest...but then, the EAA is so inexpensive and good looking, Ahhhhhh! choices choices.

2. maytag

maytag New Member

I have a p229 sig best pistol I have ever owned it a 40 cal but is also avail in 9mm and 357sig very good guns