The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
TFFWPP President
14,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a chance at getting a brand new one. any feedback on features, pro's and con's?

I also have a shot at either an XD40 (used) and a Berretta 96 40 (used) that someone filed away front lower edges of the rail ahead of trigger gaurd)

·
Armed Infidel
1,470 Posts
I have a chance at getting a brand new one. any feedback on features, pro's and con's?

I also have a shot at either an XD40 (used) and a Berretta 96 40 (used) that someone filed away front lower edges of the rail ahead of trigger gaurd)
Once again, I LOVE mine. I have 24/7 pro C in .40 S&W. Have put more than 600 rounds through it without any hiccup. All types of ammo. Easy to break down to clean. A little heavier than I wanted for carry but not bad. Trigger pull is a little long but I don't have a problem with it. I guess you could get trigger work done. The 24/7 overcame a lot of the bad rep Taurus had.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,000 Posts
I have a millennium pro compact 45 and a 24/7 40 cal and both have about 800 rounds thru them without fail. I like the little upgrades they have done on the gen 2 also. They just look and feel better. For every positive review you hear on a taurus, you will hear a negative one, so its a matter of preference. I dont shoot, buy, or carry plastic anymore so they all just sit in my safe. I only shoot, buy, and carry 1911s. Thats the best I can tell you.

·
TFFWPP President
14,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
can a guy change caliber on these by getting a new barrel (.40 s&w)?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts