Tea Parties Unhealthy

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Trouble 45-70, Apr 20, 2009.

1. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

David Axelrod on Face the Nation Sun. said he thinks Tea Parties are unhealthy. Can't understand why, when the President has cut taxes on 95%of the people. I thought that 1/2 the people paid no taxes. Carville says Tea Parties are harmful and damaging to the Republicans. The taxes are a concern as this massive spending is going to have to be paid for either with higher taxes or substantial devaluation of the dollar. My biggest complaint against this administration and the Congress is where so much of this spending is going. Paying off political contributors, bailing out banks and industries then trying to take them over (smacks of Fascist Italy in the 1920s), funding the terrorists in the West Bank and on and on. More than $3.5 trillion. That is just to start. If you think the interest payments on your credit card accounts are high, wait untill this bill comes due. That is just for this year. Does anyone think that next years budjet will be smaller than this years?

Last edited: May 4, 2009
  2. 45nut

45nut Well-Known Member

We are on a slippery slope and although hope is not lost, I can't actually see it from here. :eek: :mad:

If something doesn't happen to turn things around before 2010, we will be a destitute bankrupt 3rd world country before 2012.

3. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

At this point I only have 2 points of advice... Train hard and stock up. i dont mean just guns and ammo, I mean to survive...

4. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

I saw Axelrod on "Face the Nation" also. I wanted to throw something at the TV. The closet-commies are getting worried that people are waking up and breaking the spell of their messiah Barry. The liberals can't stand that at least some of the people are starting to break through the brainwashing.

5. Lori Mick

Lori Mick New Member

Gee, I thought it was one of the healthiest things that has happened in a long time!

I think it's only 'unhealthy' for the guys in Washington.... their stress levels just went up because "We, the People," woke up!

6. neptoon

neptoon New Member

:( The Axelrod of evil speaks.This smegma is nothing more than another slime ball Chicago gangster brought to DC by another slime ball called Obamanation.There is not decent American in the whole dam bunch.God help America.We are going to need it. If there is anything unhealthy for America,It`s him!!

7. WomenofCaliber

WomenofCaliber New Member

I agree with you 100% Great advice!

8. artabr

artabr New Member

Axelnod only thinks it is unhealthy if you are against them. The dimacrats were and still are so far up Moveon.whatever's butt in 2004 & 2008 that George Soros left Howard Dean's foot prints in chairs when he sat down (the only change has been the party leaders name). :rolleyes: :mad:

Art

Last edited: Apr 20, 2009
  9. obxned

obxned Active Member

Commissar Barry and his pack of traitors should be damned thankful our protests are currently peaceful. We certainly have ample reasons to forcefully restore a Constitutional government to our republic.

10. alhefner

alhefner New Member

The "TEA parties" are absolutely serving a very good purpose! Many people who never bothered to even think about the federal spending are starting to look things up and do just the bare minimum of research. We need to keep up te pressure without letting up until the next election and beyond.

I often wonder if the Obama administration actually has an economist on staff. The old saying that you can't borrow your way out of debt is absolutely true.

The banks that got bail out money only used the money to pay business expenses such as salary, bonuses, rents for buildings and are holding on to what is left over simply to continue day to day operations. NONE of the TARP money is actually being used to loosen up the credit market as was advertised.

Add to that the fact that even the absolute BEST customers of these banks are now finding their banks are raising fees and interest rates to absolutely stupid levels and there is no wonder at why the most able consumers are holding onto their money.

The banks that needed bailout money are not long for this world. They will fail but only after the next round of bailouts. These banks should have been allowed to absolutely fail! It would have been very painful but it would have been a shorter term of pain than what we are now looking forward to.

Next, we need to look at our practice of borrowing from foreign countries to fund our federal spending. There is nothing in place that will actually increase the level of federal income to a level that will allow for even repaying the interest on these bonds let alone pay back the principle. What will happen next is another round of borrowing to cover the bonds that will be coming due. The result will be a massive devaluation of the dollar on the world market and out of control inflation in the U.S.

It's time people wake up to the truth that Ron Paul was pretty much on target about our monetary system and federal spending.

As for "survival", as long as I am still able to draw my Military pension, I will be more than just OK but when that fails, I am very comfortable in the wilderness!

11. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

alhefner, I think the TARP money was used to paper over the "toxic dept" owed to the banks by people who had aquired "affordable" housing as Barney would like to say. If the public figures out what happened and how much unaffordable housing has realy cost, more than heads would role. The banks that were too big to fail were alowed to ge that way I think, as a stop gap to keep this whole house of cards from collapsing. It's past time to break up these banks that are too big to be allowed to fail. Cost of affordable housing? How much has been lost in the stock market collapse? Trilions! Thats why TARP passed so quickly. Almost everyone in Congress has had their finger in this pie. Stay tuned for the next chapter from Congress.

12. Marlin T

Marlin T Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 21, 2009
  13. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

MarlinT: Kudos to those artists for their representations!!

14. graehaven

graehaven Well-Known Member

Right on, Lori! That is exactly the bottom line on this thing. These idiots at the top (the elitist morons), both Dems and Repubs, are finally waking up to the fact that the "sleeping giant" they've successfully begun to rouse, is more than they will be able to handle.

:mad::eek::mad:

15. 45nut

45nut Well-Known Member

Art,

You owe me one screen cleaning for that one!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D