The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
I don't know why, but I still can't start a thread. I've tried in several different forums. Posting a reply isn't a problem.

·
Premium Member
3,862 Posts
I don't know why, but I still can't start a thread. I've tried in several different forums. Posting a reply isn't a problem.
you must be in the beginning of the forum you wish to post a new post in..for example to start a new thread..(post) in The Ammo and Reloading Forum, first go to that forum...not a thread in it but to the sub-forum itself.. there you will find a button in the top left to start a NEW thread or post.

hope I explained it good enough for you to figure it out!

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
you must be in the beginning of the forum you wish to post a new post in..for example to start a new thread..(post) in The Ammo and Reloading Forum, first go to that forum...not a thread in it but to the sub-forum itself.. there you will find a button in the top left to start a NEW thread or post.

hope I explained it good enough for you to figure it out!
I was doing that, but for some reason every time I would hit submit I would get an error code. I tried in several different forums with the title "How long are primers good for?". In every different forum I got an error code, even when I tried to post it from my phone I would get the same error code. No problems replying to threads. Just starting a thread. Could have been because of the question mark? Very confusing.

·
Super Moderator
41,422 Posts
I was doing that, but for some reason every time I would hit submit I would get an error code. I tried in several different forums with the title "How long are primers good for?". In every different forum I got an error code, even when I tried to post it from my phone I would get the same error code. No problems replying to threads. Just starting a thread. Could have been because of the question mark? Very confusing.
If you can send PM's, I would send Sam or one of the mods a PM explaining this, maybe they can fix whatever problem you might be having.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts