The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Here at TFF
33,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We will have a limited amount of TFF Caps after our 20th Anniversary Giveaway.
The caps will be Cotton Pro Style Baseball caps with our embroidered TFF Logo.
Caps are Black with Silver logo and Red Bullseye.
I'm not sure of shipping costs at this point but I'm getting boxes made to ship these caps in.
I hate ordering a nice cap and it comes mashed in a envelope.
I'll have prices figured soon and post here.

Cricket cap Cap Baseball cap Grey Headgear

·
Here at TFF
33,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Yes, the place is closed today and won't open until Monday. The caps are in line for production but I don't know a finish date.
Then they will be shipped to me unless I decide to drive to Nashville to pick them up.
I still need to have boxes made for shipping so a nice cap won't be messed up but they are also closed until Monday.
Then there is that pesky shipping. When I get a cap and a shipping box, I'll have that weighed at the post office if they are open that day
and let everyone know the price plus shipping.
I hope the above has answered your question.

·
Here at TFF
33,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 · (Edited)
OK. The caps will be done soon and I have pricing, shipping and shipping boxes figured out.
One cap shipped will be $20.00 .
If some of you want two or more caps,the additional caps will be $15.00 each and will be shipped in the same box.
Shipping will cost more but I'll take care of the extra cost.
Check, USPS Money Order or Paypal. If using Paypal, remember to use Friends and family or send 20.88 to cover their fee.
Send me a PM for info.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.