The Firearms Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
GUNZILLA
9,222 Posts
Put me in for one. Is payment the same address is the T-shirts?

·
Administrator
33,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Yes, the place is closed today and won't open until Monday. The caps are in line for production but I don't know a finish date.
Then they will be shipped to me unless I decide to drive to Nashville to pick them up.
I still need to have boxes made for shipping so a nice cap won't be messed up but they are also closed until Monday.
Then there is that pesky shipping. When I get a cap and a shipping box, I'll have that weighed at the post office if they are open that day
and let everyone know the price plus shipping.
I hope the above has answered your question.

·
14,185 Posts
Yes, the place is closed today and won't open until Monday. The caps are in line for production but I don't know a finish date.
Then they will be shipped to me unless I decide to drive to Nashville to pick them up.
I still need to have boxes made for shipping so a nice cap won't be messed up but they are also closed until Monday.
Then there is that pesky shipping. When I get a cap and a shipping box, I'll have that weighed at the post office if they are open that day
and let everyone know the price plus shipping.
I hope the above has answered your question.
Now, can you take paypal??
If not we will figure it out.

·
14,185 Posts
We are making progress on the caps.
They are in line for production but not done yet.
But, the shipping boxes arrived yesterday so we are getting closer.
The boxes will hold 2 caps with no problem.
One more thing, these aren't mesh back caps.
I can live with that, when they are ready just give a shout.😁😀😊😎

·
Administrator
33,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 · (Edited)
OK. The caps will be done soon and I have pricing, shipping and shipping boxes figured out.
One cap shipped will be $20.00 .
If some of you want two or more caps,the additional caps will be $15.00 each and will be shipped in the same box.
Shipping will cost more but I'll take care of the extra cost.
Check, USPS Money Order or Paypal. If using Paypal, remember to use Friends and family or send 20.88 to cover their fee.
Send me a PM for info.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.