TFF politics sad but true!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tony22-250, May 1, 2009.

1. Tony22-250

Tony22-250 New Member

Ok here is the skinny from what i have noticed here on TFF. To tell you the truth IMHO the members of TFF have better, more informed, conservative views of all aspects of the US government than the US government its self!

Here is why. The members of TFF have families to support have normal jobs and are essentially the common working man effected by the decisions of our "leaders". Our country would be in better hands of people like us simply due to the fact we bring valid issues to the table and discuss them logically from all points of view skewed, informed, and other wise politically incorrect (i hate that saying). Most of the members of TFF have a respect for power and know when it is necessary to use it, and how to handle it safely because we have been taught safety and respect for our firearms. many of the TFF members are "in the loop", we recognize our problems that our government can't see because they are unaffected by our issues at hand because of political corruptness, irresponsible spending, and corporate greed / selfish interests.

The fact is that the members of TFF would run this country better if we stayed as the community that we are than our current government. I know its sad but true.

in a lower post

Here is the thing. If say hypothetically, the members of TFF were given control of the country it would not be advertised (to keep the members as people and not in the public eye), and members of the controlling party would continue working their normal jobs and not get payed more than they are making now (so all tax money goes back to helping the people and members don't get greedy and corrupt). It would be a secret society by the people for the people with an open forum or chat that the public would not be aware of (nothing official) so it would not get overwhelmed by 350 million Americans all trying to voice there opinion at once. It would be a covert government with no true LEADER. Only citizens that observer and report to each other and than make decisions based on the real world economics, national security, health care and general well being of the nation. all current agencies would still be in place such as the NSA, FBI, CIA, Army, Navy, etc... only they would be reformed by the people. The members would be held in check by moderators (example, the forums,) which act more like referees. Public polls would be set up to make major decisions and all media would be reformed to show a non biased, educated opinion. We would have public speakers / representatives and they would be nothing more. Their only purpose would be to announce decisions to the media and the people that have been decided upon.

This would be a truly FOR THE PEOPLE BY THE PEOPLE government addressing issues of the nation for the nation while upholding the constitution which this country was founded on to the letter. If a system like this was enacted it would be like no government the world has ever seen. People would have nothing to fear but them selves because they are an independent entity unto them selves thus there decisions are decided by them. The common man would finally have a legitimate voice for his own future and this is what i believe in!

Last edited: May 2, 2009
  2. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Well said, Tony. I hope you are as accurate with that 22-250 as you are with this post. :D

Pops

3. 45nut

45nut Well-Known Member

Nah, I'm just as money and power hungry as they are, I just can't get any money or power!!!:eek: :D :D

4. Marlin T

Marlin T Well-Known Member

Tony, after reading your post I really think you forgot something.

Most if not all members here have the utmost respect for the Constitution, not just in words either. This is very much not like those on the 'other' side of life.

Great post.
    Marlin for President!!!!!! (The other Marlin)

5. Bruce FLinch

Bruce FLinch New Member

Give me Money & Power, The Libs can keep the change!

6. Tony22-250

Tony22-250 New Member

Now in original post

Here is the thing. If say hypothetically, the members of TFF were given control of the country it would not be advertised (to keep the members as people and not in the public eye), and members of the controlling party would continue working their normal jobs and not get payed more than they are making now (so all tax money goes back to helping the people and members don't get greedy and corrupt). It would be a secret society by the people for the people with an open forum or chat that the public would not be aware of (nothing official) so it would not get overwhelmed by 350 million Americans all trying to voice there opinion at once. It would be a covert government with no true LEADER. Only citizens that observer and report to each other and than make decisions based on the real world economics, national security, health care and general well being of the nation. all current agencies would still be in place such as the NSA, FBI, CIA, Army, Navy, etc... only they would be reformed by the people. The members would be held in check by moderators (example, the forums,) which act more like referees. Public polls would be set up to make major decisions and all media would be reformed to show a non biased, educated opinion. We would have public speakers / representatives and they would be nothing more. Their only purpose would be to announce decisions to the media and the people that have been decided upon.

This would be a truly FOR THE PEOPLE BY THE PEOPLE government addressing issues of the nation for the nation while upholding the constitution which this country was founded on to the letter. If a system like this was enacted it would be like no government the world has ever seen. People would have nothing to fear but them selves because they are an independent entity unto them selves thus there decisions are decided by them. The common man would finally have a legitimate voice for his own future and this is what i believe in!

7. Tony22-250

Tony22-250 New Member

Oh yes very accurate I have a LONG post about it in the small bore / large bore / shotguns section of the forum. 22-250 at 800 yards.

8. Tony22-250

Tony22-250 New Member

very true!

9. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Pops for president. Art for Secretary of state. Delta for secretary of defense. Saddle sarge head of homeland security. Pistolenschutze for chief justice of the supreme court....and so on. Yeh, I can see it. :):):)

10. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

I want the Treasury Secretary post. :D

11. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Aww, but I want to be SecDef:D:D Oh wait, my recomendation would be to bomb anyplace that harbors terrorists or pirates:eek::eek: I could be SecState...oh wait, I'd be telling representatives from other countries exactly what I think of them....hmmmm......Maybe I shouldn't have a gov't post:p

12. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

I just thought of the perfect post for me...Ambassador to the UN:D:D:D:D

13. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

That would be a good post for you. If appointed, ask them upfront if you can place all your votes in advance so that your vacations can be planned more easily. If they ask how you know how you will vote, simply tell them, "all the votes will be NO regardless of the issue". ;)

14. CampingJosh

CampingJosh Well-Known Member

We could let you have it if you wanted, though I would probably be more apt to recommend a houseplant for the job. I think a fern would probably not make the UN any less productive than it is now.

15. Tony22-250

Tony22-250 New Member

HA HA the UN is such a JOKE they have no leverage and silly blue helmets.