Thank you Sightron

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by warpig, Mar 8, 2003.

1. warpig

warpig Guest

riderbob
    (3/1/03 12:55:08 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Thank you Sightron
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hey guys

I just wanted to let you know about a great experience that i had today with the sightron co. I has looking for a sunshade for my new 6.5 to 25 scope and having no luck thought that i would give them a call and see if they made such an animal for this scope. They did and said they would ship out to me. I gave them my info and asked what method of payment. They said no charge!!
    Now that is what i call service. It is this type of service that will keep me coming back for more. So here's to Sightron You have exceeded my expectations. Keep up the good work!!!

Rider

will270win
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/1/03 1:36:05 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Thank you Sightron
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I heard they make good scopes, I just wish I could find one with a gloss finish.

Crpdeth
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/1/03 1:39:26 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del

Re: Thank you Sightron
    Rider...do these guys make sunshades for other makes of scopes? I'm having a heck of a time finding one for my Bushnell Banner.
    ------------------
    United We Stand

riderbob
    (3/1/03 5:33:15 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del banner sunshade
    crpdeth

I am not sure if their shades would fit. In the past i have had to go directly to the manufacture for shades. Simmons didn't make a shade for my other 6-18 but they scrounged around to find one that fit . I would recommend calling bushnell and see if you can find a helpful employee. hope this helps.

Rider

Crpdeth
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/1/03 8:04:02 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    Re: banner sunshade
    Thanks bro...I have e-mailed them in the past with no response, but I will aggravate them some more.

*Edit*

Bah! It's a dead end, they best they can do is locate dealers for you (Walmart/Target ect)...I may have to get a new scope before I achieve a sunshade on this rifle.
    ------------------
    United We Stand

Edited by: Crpdeth at: 3/2/03 1:12:04 am

armedandsafe
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/2/03 12:17:18 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: banner sunshade
    Have you checked camera shops? Real ones, that is, not Wllymart and such. Might be worth checking out.

Armed and Safe - not just a theory

Crpdeth
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/3/03 4:04:20 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    Re: banner sunshade
    Good idea bro, next time im in the big city I'll remove my scope and "scope it out."
    :p

Thanks for the idea

------------------
    United We Stand