The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Ruger 10/22, Henry Lever Action and Marlin- 60 . Also I must mention there is a high quality bolt action made by Cz of which I don't own with a neat looking front site in the $300 range that is very desirable to me . That would make a perfect 22 collection in my opinion . Well, there you have it .

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The 3 Funnest Best Bang for the Buck 22 Rifles Ever Made

The Ruger 10/22, Henry Lever Action and Marlin- 60 . Also I must mention there is a high quality bolt action made by Cz of which I don't own with a neat looking front site in the $300 range that is very desirable to me . That would make a perfect 22 collection in my opinion . Well, there you have it .

Attachments

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Three excellent firearms. I have the Ruger and model 60 but I don't have the Henry. I do have the Browning and Marlin version of the lever action .22 and they are both beautiful pieces of craftsmanship.

·
Premium Member
34,364 Posts
Ruger 10-22 with a 50 round mag. All the fun I can stand!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
34,364 Posts
Re: The 3 Funnest Best Bang for the Buck 22 Rifles Ever Made

There, I fixed it for you!:D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
The funnest gun I ever had was the Ruger NM Single Six. I've owned 3 over the years. Had hard times at points that made me sell all my guns. But when things turned around, another NM SS was always the 1st gun I replaced.

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Re: The 3 Funnest Best Bang For The Buck 22 Rifles Ever Made

The Ruger 10/22, Henry Lever Action and Marlin- 60 . Also I must mention there is a high quality bolt action made by Cz of which I don't own with a neat looking front site in the $300 range that is very desirable to me . That would make a perfect 22 collection in my opinion . Well, there you have it .[/QUOTE

·
Registered
Pensacola Florida
3,926 Posts
They are all great 22's but my favorite is the CZ.:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.