The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend who works at Cascade Cartidge INC (CCI) had the day off today and I ran into him at a NAPA Store, we chated for 20 minutes about the shortage of Ammo.
He told me their Wearhouse has been full for quite some time, the problem is getting truck drivers with CDL HASMAT to haul the Ammo to the distribution center in Michigan. Apparently when one does show up they fill the warehouse back up immediately after he leaves, then they wait for another driver to show up.
The boss talked about paying more money to the drivers who are looking to jump ship for a greener pay check.
Sounds like the people with the most money get their merchandise hauled first.
Also a new line for 9mm is up and running, that makes five lines producing 9mm but the water supply to wash the tooling is lacking with the extra line, so they are hauling tools back and forth to be washed.

Wash them in the Snake River :rolleyes:

Water Plant Water resources Highland Land lot

Sky Cloud Font Brick Wire fencing

Lewiston ID, Clarkston WA.
Cloud Sky Plant Atmosphere Ecoregion

·
Super Moderator
44,134 Posts
Blow that picture up and look at it, I would have to buy them out then buy a rifle to shoot them.
I don't have to blow it up to see that the BOX says 500 rounds, but look in the box and you will see at least 2 of the 50 round boxes missing out of each brick. If $16.99 a brick I would buy every one I could find. You can't see the first part of the sticker that say $16.99 so I would imagine that it says 50 rounds.

Thats a good point, Without looking I wonder if thats just 22 lr and the warehouse is full of 9mm and 7mm
I just looked and NONE of their handgun ammo says available.

·
Super Moderator
30,085 Posts
Remember truck drivers can't drive but 8 hours a day now so that will limit the miles they drive & the delivery's they can make.
We can drive for 11, be on duty for a total of 14 and then must take a 10 hour break.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I saw this odd sight in Academy tonight. I don't need any, but I thought it was a good sign.

View attachment 259022
I saw some like that a lgs a few days ago also. He told me they were 43$ a box of 50 and I told him I thought I still had 1 bullet left so would have to pass.

·
Premium Member
20,382 Posts
I saw some like that a lgs a few days ago also. He told me they were 43$ a box of 50 and I told him I thought I still had 1 bullet left so would have to pass.
Think i'd pass even if i didn't even have one bullet left!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts