The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
30,459 Posts
Remember truck drivers can't drive but 8 hours a day now so that will limit the miles they drive & the delivery's they can make.
We can drive for 11, be on duty for a total of 14 and then must take a 10 hour break.

·
Super Moderator
30,459 Posts
You have to take the test everytime you renew your license, along with a background check, and live scan fingerprints. It was suppose to be a one time only, until they figured out how much they were making off of it.
I have never retested. I came close the last time that I had my license renewed because I waited until it was almost expired. Just had to run home and get some paperwork.

·
Super Moderator
30,459 Posts
My friend who works at Cascade Cartidge INC (CCI) had the day off today and I ran into him at a NAPA Store, we chated for 20 minutes about the shortage of Ammo.
He told me their Wearhouse has been full for quite some time, the problem is getting truck drivers with CDL HASMAT to haul the Ammo to the distribution center in Michigan. Apparently when one does show up they fill the warehouse back up immediately after he leaves, then they wait for another driver to show up.
The boss talked about paying more money to the drivers who are looking to jump ship for a greener pay check.
Sounds like the people with the most money get their merchandise hauled first.
Also a new line for 9mm is up and running, that makes five lines producing 9mm but the water supply to wash the tooling is lacking with the extra line, so they are hauling tools back and forth to be washed.

Wash them in the Snake River :rolleyes:

View attachment 259018

View attachment 259019

Lewiston ID, Clarkston WA.
View attachment 259021
It's interesting 6hat their warehouse is full, but they only have 4 items available on their website.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts