The Beginnings of Nazi Germany All Over Again?

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by XShooter, Apr 22, 2009.

1. XShooter

XShooter New Member

I don't know why, but more and more, I keep seeing certain parallels between modern events and the early beginnings of Nazi Germany. Am I the only one? This is starting to concern me. For example: http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=95674

The above law was just enacted yesterday. I read phrases like this: "Congress also is considering a "public service academy, a four-year institution that offers a federally funded undergraduate education with a focus on training future public sector leaders." And I get red flags popping like crazy. Hitler youth eh?

"Melody Barnes, director of the White House domestic policy council, confirmed the plan was in response to Obama's demand for civilian service during his campaign"

A government "robot" factory in the making:

"The plan also raises First Amendment issues over its limitations on what various corps participants are allowed to do.

For example, it states those in an "approved national service position" may not try to influence legislation, engage in protests or petitions, take positions on union organizing, engage in partisan political activities, or, among other issues, be "engaging in religious instruction, conducting worship services, providing instruction as part of a program that includes mandatory religious instruction or worship, constructing or operating facilities devoted to religious instruction or worship, maintaining facilities primarily or inherently devoted to religious instruction or worship, or engaging in any form of proselytization." In other words, to get the degree from this "academy," you are REQUIRED by law to surrender your individuality and conform completely to the government party line!

This appears to be nothing more than a goverment funded brainwash academy. Pretty soon, all our kids will spend 4 years learning the finer arts of how to rat out your conservative neighbor terrorists and turn in anyone to DHS who disagrees with Obama. My prediction is that every good value you tried to teach them as a parent will be suppressed while in this "academy."

I have this funny feeling that some of our kids are going to wind up like Ann Frank did. Does anyone else see "the writing on the wall" here? May God help the citizens of this country!

Last edited: Apr 22, 2009
  2. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

XShooter...your fears are shared by me, and others I know. The similarities to other oppressive, controlling regimes are stark and frightening. When I mentally rewind to 4 months ago...Christmas 2008...I can't believe I'm living in the same country! Well, I'm physically residing on the same soil...but same country? Not by a long shot...

3. XShooter

XShooter New Member

Truthfully, I am ready to give up. My vote doesn't seem to make a dent anymore - when literally half of American voters are too stupid and lazy to vote intelligently and informed - if they even vote at all! Half this nation seems to actually believe the crap that they hear and see on the news. I am disgusted, feel totally helpless, and am now just counting the time till the end comes. Instead of a people who have a government, we now have a government who has it's people. As far as I can see, we've already arrived to the point of no return. The government has completely taken over and we just have a "delusion" of liberty. The simple reality is that we have already been made slaves but we're too proud to admit it.

4. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

I certainly can appreciate the desire to give up...it all seems so hopeless at times...so futile to keep fighting. But I have a young teen still...if for no one else, I'm going to keep fighting for his sake...I have to....

5. alhefner

alhefner New Member

You are pretty well on target. Our freedom has been under attack for a very long time and Obama is just ratcheting up the pressure.

This article points out a few things: Freedom in the United States under direct attack by the Obama administration.

There is more as you pointed out above. It is up to those of us who see what is happening and understand the danger to try and wake up the "couch bound" non-participants and get them to get off their A$$.

6. XShooter

XShooter New Member

I have two daughters. One is 18, and the other 19. I raised them both with conservative christian values. At times, I just smile when I hear and see that they have an understanding of things that isn't "mainstream." At times, I also feel bad for them. While I will be gone in about 30 years or so, they may have to be around for the inevitable blood bath that humanity is getting ready to experience. At the rate we are moving though, I might still be around for it.

As much as I love my kids, I honestly have to say that, had I known the world was going to reach this point in my lifetime and had I had a mature understanding of things, I would have not wanted to have any children and I would have stayed single. I pray that no matter what influences our current society places on these kids, they will always fall back on the many insights they gained during the years we raised them up. I meant it when I said I give up. I'll never change how I believe or how I vote, but as far as having any hope for the future of this country - it is long gone.

7. alhefner

alhefner New Member

In 1975 I took an oath to protect and defend the constitution against all enemies both foreign and domestic. I retired from the Navy in 1995 but I did not "retire" from that oath.

Obama and many other in elected office, in all parties, have proven to be enemies of the constitution. I'll continue to go the peaceful route in getting them voted out of office but should that fail...well, that is what the Second Amendment is for.

8. Lori Mick

Lori Mick New Member

This whole thing is so obvious....and once again rushed into law....
    our money is going to fund this 'academy' of millions. No wonder there is so much hype in trying to make our own military look bad. These young people will take an oath to Obozzo....not to the constitution nor to 'one nation under God.'
    They will be brainwashed into voting. Eventually, our military will cease to exist. No wonder the DHS put out that report. It's all falling into place now. Little by little. But....sadly....at amazing speed, our country is going down the tubes.
    The thing that scares me the most is how many of the youth have such a hatred brewing for us. And if that doesn't stop, there's going to be such an internal turmoil that we'll all be caught up in.
    This administration hates America. It's so obvious....and gut wretchingly sad.

Sometimes I think that the only thing that will stop all this crud will be another attack on our country. To prove to the ignorant worshippers that all these people he apparently adores, really do want to kill Americans. God Forbid we do get attacked. We all remember 911 and the horrors it brought. He is putting us all in danger. Do we have to be attacked in order to get him to stop this madness???

btw....there's a million man march being planned for 9/12. And more tea partys coming up for July 4th. The momentum is still there and we can't give up!

We love our Country and we can't let her down!

9. graehaven

graehaven Well-Known Member

Lori, any attacks will be false flag events perpetrated by our own government, with the ultimate goal of disarming the public to "protect us." Just like the last attack. And the one before that.

Shooter, I'm afraid that that "bloodbath" you referred to may come a LOT sooner than any of us think.

These psychos that are running the country (and there are unseen others pulling Mao-bama's strings) are pushing to an eventual total melt down where they will attempt to seize complete and total control. :mad:

I tremble for my country and my family.

10. 45nut

45nut Well-Known Member

While greahaven and I don't see eye to eye on every issue, we agree on more than me and my liberal nieces!! And I'll be gladly fighting right beside you. :D

Back on point - I wonder when those goose stepping morons are going to form up and throw the feces into the fan?

11. obxned

obxned Active Member

Sure seems like it.

12. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

I've seen this coming from the time this "volunteer act" first hit the floor in Congress. Once they start getting the children into these "academies" it's all over. Hitler said it best when he said something to the effect of, "It doesn't matter whether you believe in our revolution or not. We have your children. We've won!" All gov't officials in Nazi Germany had to take training similar to this. The "training" was brainwashing and political indoctrination. The Nazi work corps was a thinly veiled paramilitary and political training cadre. The most politically and idiologically pure of its members went into the SS or Gestapo. The rest of them went into the military. In ALL cases, they had to take an oath of loyalty to Hitler himself. It's starting all over again but the American people have been brainwashed for so long and have been sent through "schools" that no longer teach history correctly that hardly anyone in this country can see it. Eventually, ALL military, government, and law enforcement personnel will be required to go through these "academies" thereby ensuring complete loyalty to Barry Hussein or the successor chosen by his puppetmasters.

13. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

The liberal teacher unions especialy on the E. and W, especialy in the large cities have been preparing the kids for avanced studies in this academy. I don,t think the kids in the small towns have been as badly affected. As far as proselitization is concerned, that is conversion under duress, whereas evangilization is conversion by a better argument. I hate how the press intentionaly misuses these words. Jews and Christians prohibited. NEVER GIVE UP ever. Don't let the bas***** wear you down.

14. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

When they bail out the NY Times and hence take it over the loop will be closed. Gov't run education and their own media outlets.

Gun laws are the key and they don't have the votes right now. When they make citizens of the 20 Million illegals then the election picture will change for the worse. That has to be stopped.

We need to win in 2010 and take back majorities in one or both houses otherwise we may not have another chance.

15. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

I guess today is my day to rant, every time I watch that video it reminds me of these yayhoos (white and black) who keep telling me this man is gonna save america. I am telling you now folks that this is gonna go on and on. I am not a racist so if so do not take me that way. It is like this, I have no problem with a black man in office, yet a better one should have been chosen. It is obviouse that the good of this nation is not going to be upheld by this man or his cabinate. I believe we need to start impeachment proceedings immediately, I also belive we need t cut off Nancy's botox treatments, we need to kick the motherinlaw out of the whitehouse. That man needs to go back to humble beginings. He has but this country into a debt that is unrreachable. China is gonna be the next world war folks, we are gonna have to pay them back in blood cuz we are broke.