The Best Defense is a Good Offense

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Old Guns, Jan 9, 2018.

1. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

He needs to let Sessions and most of the FBI go.

Conman and PRR1957 like this.
  2. TigerLeo

TigerLeo Well-Known Member

I have to disagree, I think what Old Guns said has some merit. By giving the liberal media a bone to chew on, here's able to get things done, and what's more, by allowing the MSM to divert their attention, others, RINO's and Dems both are slightly more willing to get the right bills on President Trump's desk.

PRR1957 likes this.

3. rooter

rooter *VMBB Senior Chief Of Staff* Supporting Member

Good Morning Gunner...what you expressed is an excellent summation that would lend well
    if the President was to observe your suggestion, with both foreigne and domestic actions! Chief

4. PRR1957

PRR1957 Well-Known Member

The real problem with the news media is that 90 percent is liberal and most of the populace just except what is told to them. Lemmings to the sea.

5. GrandpaPete

GrandpaPete Well-Known Member

The bipartisan “Gang of Six”—comprised of Republicans Jeff Flake, Lindsey Graham and Cory Gardner, and Democrats Dick Durbin, Bob Menendez, and Michael Bennet - - -

This was the group that produced the alleged DACA agreement that nobody else on the planet was on board with. Now really gang, would any of you, ANY of you, buy a used car from any one of these people?

jbmid1 and joe45c like this.
  6. joe45c

joe45c Well-Known Member

I don't think i'd take one for FREE from that group.

jbmid1 and One Shot like this.
  7. One Shot

One Shot Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I though Gardner was pretty solid when he was elected. Now he looks like another Rino. He is also fighting Sessions on the change to majiuana rules in Washington. He might as well be a Dem.

joe45c likes this.