The bugerking bust

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

ysacres
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/12/03 11:53:51 pm)
    The bugerking bust
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    After 9 mounts They finally found Elizabeth Smart. A BurgerKing employee spotted the couple and reported them to authorities.
    The whacko is a self proclaimed profit of the homeless!

What up with that?

Hang em high.....or is that not evil enough punishment?

Edited by: ysacres at: 3/13/03 10:37:01 am

bigboom338
    (3/13/03 12:26:59 am)
    Reply Re: The bugerking bust
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Oh the things I could do to that guy,just give me 6 hours and let the games begin!!!!!
    "Aim small miss small"

WyomingSwede
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/13/03 7:50:34 am)
    I know of a lot of different rocks out in the desert that would cover that creepazoid up. At least the little girl got home safe...thats a whole lot better than id'ing a body somewhere.

Next question...will America's Most wanted take credit for this one too? I find John Walsh only slightly more pompous than than ex-sheriff/ex detective John Bunnell on 'Cops'. Neither one can fit his head through a door...but at least Walsh's show is useful.

swede
    Wyoming Swede

1952Sniper
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/13/03 7:55:53 am)
    Reply | Edit
    Re: The bugerking bust
    I think there's a lot more to the story than we know. I'm wondering if she didn't run away with the guy, instead of being kidnapped.
    Macht kaputt, was euch kaputt macht!

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/13/03 8:03:27 am)
    Call it an ex-cop's instinct, but that case has had a strange smell to it from the very beginning.

Still, that takes nothing away from the two people that spotted them and called in.....they were really on the ball.

Apparently, one of the couples that recognized them called in as a result of having seen Mitchell's picture on "America's Most Wanted": www.sltrib.com/2003/Mar/0.../37864.asp

And, it seems, the girl had ample opportunity to escape: www.sltrib.com/2003/Mar/0.../37847.asp

Edited by: Xracer at: 3/13/03 10:35:03 am

AGunguy
    *TFF Staff*
    (3/13/03 10:50:44 am)
    If you folks only knew what goes on in Utah with the people that are members of the head church, you wouldn't think this nut that kidnapped the young girl was any worse than some of the top honchos of that cult.

Don't you have to ask yourself...what up with the local cops in that district. Why didn't they check on all the tranchents that Smart guy (smart, sure he is) hired to come into his home to do some odd jobs.

I understand they had the wrong tranchent in jail where he later died.

Utah sucks, they are lucky to have gotten the girl back alive.

GG

cointoss 2
    *TFF Staff*
    (3/13/03 1:44:30 pm)
    I think some of you are right, sumpin isn't adding up here. I truely am glad she was found and alive but something is kind of funny here.
    cointoss2

WyomingSwede
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/13/03 5:33:46 pm)
    GunGuy...I would add that I completely agree with you about Utah. It is a theocracy. swede
    Wyoming Swede

rayra
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/14/03 3:08:30 am)
    the younger daughter that witnessed the abduction helped police create a sketch - the one you see everywhere, NOW.
    The police focused on the other shifty dude who'd been hired to work in the house, found his previous criminal record, and homed in. Ignoring that he didn't match the sketch. Smart asked the police to release it. They didn't / wouldn't.

The abductor was actually arrested for church vandalism in Feb and served 6 days in jail (in san diego?). Presumably his wife held the girl.

He gets released from jail, they are back on the road for a few days, THEN SLCPD release the sketch. And the guy gets busted right back in the girl's hometown.

Whole deal is freaky.

Why kind of idiot hires a string of strangers / flakes and invites them into their home? Pathetically stupid. Just like those doping swingers who lost their daughter to the molester next door, in San Diego last year.

Rich

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/14/03 7:57:21 am)
    And now the boob tube is full of psychobabble experts claiming that the girl stayed with those two creeps due to "Stockholm Syndrome"......I thought that was pretty well discredited at the Patty Hurst trial.

The more information comes out, the worse this thing smells.
    deseretnews.com/dn/view/0...2,00.html?

Edited by: Xracer at: 3/14/03 11:33:50 am

AGunguy
    *TFF Staff*
    (3/14/03 7:32:24 pm)
    Folks, you are starting to see what life is like in Utah, this is really normal for those brain washed individuals who think the rest of the world is nuts and they are the good ones.

Because of their freakiness they had to leave Mo and Illinois to land in the then territory of Utah. Sure, they love to play the mob violence card that they were persecuted and driven out...but their freakiness continues in one form or another to this very day. They are a breed apart from the rest of the USA.

They are quick to latch onto anything that is self serving or gratifying to their godliness...they aspire to one day become gods and goddesses...they totally ignore the fact that the real God hung on a cross to redeem their souls. They would rather one day be a god or goddess than just being grateful to the one that hung on the cross.

Don't believe it then you don't know those folks very well.

Told you they was freaky.

GG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.