The Call to "restore constitutional primacy and integrity"

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by 4EvrLearning, Apr 17, 2009.

1. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

For those who don't subscribe to "The Patriot Post," I HIGHLY encourage reading the article published on their site today. Here is the link:

http://patriotpost.us/

The article is entitled: "Right-Wing Extremists" by Mark Alexander.

Excellent, IMHO!!

2. alhefner

alhefner New Member

A good article and he points out the very reason I supported Ron Paul in the last elections. Ron didn't lose because of his stance on government or the Constitution, he lost because the majority of voters fell for the "he can't win" hype pushed by EVERY major media outlet.

3. Haligan

Haligan Well-Known Member

Really good, long, but really good.

4. shuttle28

shuttle28 New Member

same thing happened when Perot ran in 88 and 92. If everyone that thought he was the best choice would have ignored the he can't win bull, and voted for him, he would have won in a landside.