The Challenge is on! Who is Elmer Fudd? ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ruffitt, Mar 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruffitt

ruffitt *TFF Admin Staff* In Heaven Now

BlackGun
    (12/14/01 6:08:43 pm)
    | Edit | Del All The Challenge is on! Who is Elmer Fudd?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Longitude and Latitude N26-09.2 W081-46.5 ? Where would this location be on a Grid map of the United States?
    IT'S GOD'S RESPONSIBILITY TO FORGIVE BIN LADEN...
    IT'S OUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ARRANGE THE MEETING!!!"
    BlackGUN

Edited by: BlackGun at: 12/15/01 12:38:20 am

NeoDebo
    V.I.P. Forum Host
    (12/14/01 6:56:59 pm)
    | Edit | Del Re: AnyBody got a grid map?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The coordinates that you give are a tad questionable. They are not UMT, decimal, or degrees/minutes/seconds. You appear to have a mixture.

If you state them as decimal coordinates you get: 26.0902 degrees North, and 81.4650 degrees West. This IS within the U.S. and describes a location within the Deep Lake SW quadrangle.

This is an area of Southwest Florida and east of Naples.

LINK TO MAP

If this ain't it, then please try again to get correct coordinates.

Edited by: NeoDebo at: 12/14/01 7:11:18 pm

hammer4nc
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/14/01 7:05:40 pm)
    Naples, Florida?

grid EL96cd

I interpreted n26-09.2 to be n26 deg, 9 min, 12 sec; likewise, w081-46.5 = w81 deg, 46 min, 30 sec.

LIKTOSHOOT
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (12/14/01 7:09:40 pm)
    Who ya bombin in Florida????

flhunter???Elmer???? Or the ever elusive and loved Mickmrm
    America, we are the symbol of Freedom and Liberty......

Edited by: LIKTOSHOOT at: 12/14/01 7:18:24 pm

bondai
    (12/14/01 7:10:00 pm)
    I agree. Grid EL96cd.
    "Be grateful that you are not getting all the government you are paying for"

BlackGun
    (12/14/01 7:16:20 pm)
    OK, Here's what's Up! We have a new member! Elmer Fudd. He post sincere good topics and replies, NO PROBLEMS AT ALL But the COP in me always checks the profiles out. Elmer left a location of the above described coordance. So his true identity remains a mystery. Just a fun thing to do! No harm intended.
    BlackGUN

LIKTOSHOOT
    (12/14/01 7:19:31 pm)
    Look up

BlackGun
    (12/14/01 7:26:32 pm)
    OK! Also include Procrastinator in the family members who live in Fl.

Location. N26-09.2 W081-46.5

Occupation. see location for big hint

Hobbies. lurking and sniping the wabit

Not giving anyone up, but several of us have Alias names, which is a hoot! Is Elmer a new member or is Elmer in Stelth mode? INGUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW.

If Elmer is Mickmrm AKA/ Tricky Mick, I want a Gross of Wilson Combat .45 ACP Mags C.O.D!

BlackGUN

Edited by: BlackGun at: 12/14/01 7:53:02 pm

hammer4nc
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/14/01 8:35:47 pm)
    mick's store is on the banks of the Suwannee River, in Branford. Mebbe 100 mi north of Clearwater (procrastinator), 200 mi north of naples (elmer), if the grids are right. Don't know where is Flhunter.

Mick doesn't do C.o.d., only C.w.d (cash without delivery)...

gpostal
    (12/14/01 8:48:16 pm)
    he is always willing to email them to you

{check your email,mick}

BlackGun
    (12/14/01 9:25:07 pm)
    I feel there is no breach of security with this, but I have to respect Flhunter, Lutz,Fl
    AH! So who is the mystery man?
    Elmer! Talk to ya Bro's!
    BlackGUN

Edited by: BlackGun at: 12/14/01 9:31:37 pm

218Bee
    (12/14/01 10:37:10 pm)
    Maybe he`s a prison gaurd out at Deep Lake

~Bee Man Of Alcatraz~

(Spoken in a gentlemanly southern accent,surprisingly like Val Kilmer in his role as Doc Holliday)

ElmersFudd
    (12/15/01 12:07:07 am)
    hammer got it first

Boy I love a good puzzle......I am cracking up reading your post's trying to figure this out

So here it is, the coordinates are where I work..when you get that correct, within a hundred yards or so, you might figure out what I do...it's all in fun... Blackgun ya gotta be more trustful..well no ya don't either, what was I thinkin'.....

But I just havta add this.....I was reading "BG's Korny story..." the 110 replies multiple threaded soap opera the other day and it occured to me, I've not been registered long and from the very beginning you guys have been about the friendliest folks I've ever met on the 'net, just like family. And I thought, if a stranger happens on this here soap opera they'll surely think we have all busted out of the looney bin...there were times when I couldn't read for the tears...and I don't know you guys personally....keep it up, it keeps my mind off of reality

oh btw, those are degrees minutes and tenths..I actually pasted it in..it is correct to the foot

Edited by: ElmersFudd at: 12/15/01 12:11:10 am

BlackGun
    (12/15/01 12:27:01 am)
    Elmer, I bust a tear all the time here, seriously! These folks are my family, Man we pray, cry & cuss with each other. Tight , Yes Sir! But , what I poked at ya was in fun, something to do, a challenge. Thus far, You have proved yourself honorable, a gentleman We, if the gang wishes to persue your actual location, with hints, ( we call it INTEL) may some day figure your identiy out. I love the game. Total regards
    BlackGUN

Edited by: BlackGun at: 12/15/01 12:44:16 am

ElmersFudd
    (12/15/01 12:41:50 am)
    BG..no offense taken

...and no clues... however I think the map link is incorrect...
    in fact the red dot is at least 15 miles too far...

the clue lat/long *will* get you an answer.... or atleast an idea for an answer.....more

Edited by: ElmersFudd at: 12/15/01 12:47:04 am

polishshooter
    (12/15/01 12:53:34 am)
    Are you using first or second generation GPS in the warhead? New models can get it within 10 feet or so, USUALLY...

My guess is that Elmer's REAL name is Mr. Magoo...

BlackGun
    (12/15/01 12:59:03 am)
    Ok, Ok Elmer , Don't make me call in DOD, CIA, FBI, DEA ,DPS NSA, JAG. U.S Customs, INS and my low life's on Main Street! Give it up! I assume by your admittance your employeed by the state of Florida, Huh?
    BlackGUN

shane
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/15/01 1:05:01 am)
    I'm gonna go out on a limb here so just slap me if I'm to far off in left field.

HerbyJr hasn't been heard from for a while. I sent him an email at about the same time ElmersFudd appeared to ask Herby where he had been. He never replyed to my email but like I said Elmer showed up.

Somthing clicked in my small brain so I went back and looked at Herbys profile and he had his first name listed as Elmer and his last name listed as Fudd. So is this just coincidence??? or is Elmer really Herby??

Or maby I just need to go to bed, It's getting late and I may not even understand what I just said in the morning.

218Bee
    (12/15/01 1:05:15 am)
    Tell ya what..I`ll hold off on spillin` the beans..since I`m sittin only several miles from ya.

(Spoken in a gentlemanly southern accent,surprisingly like Val Kilmer in his role as Doc Holliday)

BlackGun
    (12/15/01 1:08:42 am)
    Polish! Give it a shot, dang this is nifty, as Arnold said " I'll Be Back"
    BlackGUN

BlackGun
    (12/15/01 1:24:25 am)
    We have some folk here who still have some brain stems left, excludeing Me.. Looking at it logially can we tri/coordanate the lat/lon of the location of this Frisky Rabbit catcher!~ Sure we can ! Work it Guys~
    BlackGUN

polishshooter
    (12/15/01 1:30:34 am)
    Don't look at me, I'm like the proverbial "Second Lieutenant with a map..."

I put the coordinates somewhere in the middle of Lake Erie...
    We must make war as we must; not as we would like. - Field Marshal Kitchener, 1915

ElmersFudd
    (12/15/01 1:38:58 am)
    No I ain't on the state payroll and the only Herby that I know is a little car boy I luv the chase........

Bg in "I wanna build a gun room I posted" My current employer bought a drive-up bank building ......." now probably the state didn't do that, they could have..but no

yer investigory skills is lacking....you may have to call up all of this guys with 3 initials for a name FBI, CIA, INS, ETC.

get that silly wabit

Edited by: ElmersFudd at: 12/15/01 1:47:06 am

BlackGun
    (12/15/01 2:35:38 am)
    Your clues are honerable, ole worthy one! As I am with the post you so well quoted. May I be given the oportunity to excell and research the options of your profile! Be of caution my foe! I am upon your heals. The dogs of wrath!
    BlackGUN

shooter22
    (12/15/01 3:07:29 am)
    SXSMAN has a lot of time on his hands!

shooter22

BlackGun
    (12/15/01 3:28:54 am)
    22 every clue is worth an investigation!
    Elmer Fudd ! You are being sought! Your Identification will be unvailed, maybe , kind a, sort a!
    BlackGUN

Edited by: BlackGun at: 12/15/01 3:35:31 am

218Bee
    (12/15/01 3:29:02 am)
    Be pretty funny if I know this guy,taught sunday school to his kids.Maybe we both frequent Centry Arms Of Naples.

Don`t tell me you.........ha,ha,ha,ha..I cant believe it`s you!?!

This is wild,man!!!!!!!!!

BlackGun
    (12/15/01 3:40:58 am)
    218 Bee has intellengence to share!! What can You say!~ TELL US B Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember guys! This is all in fun!
    BlackGUN

Edited by: BlackGun at: 12/15/01 3:42:50 am

warpig883
    (12/15/01 5:57:33 am)
    If Elmer is not Herby then where in the heck has Herby been? I think it is Herby, read what Shane posted.
    Know what?

SXSMAN
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/15/01 6:07:28 am)
    Piggy,your up early,goin huntin?

Shooters right,got time on my side.

PS. I'll be in tampa-clearwater around the first,want me to stop in and have a word with ole
    mick?

YA KNOW,I never have played a batf agent.

warpig883
    (12/15/01 6:14:26 am)
    SXS I dare ya. Give the idiot a hard time.

Get up every morning at 4:30. I love to see the sun come up. Going coon hunting tonight.
    Know what?

tuckerd1
    (12/15/01 7:05:48 am)
    The coordinates are Naples, Fl and he works at the Municipal Airport.

ElmerFudd's Location
    "They that can give up essential Liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither Liberty nor safety." (...Benjamin Franklin, 1759)

SXSMAN
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/15/01 7:48:07 am)
    Hell,I think I'm flyin into naples,need more info.

the real fredneck
    (12/15/01 8:31:22 am)
    SXSMAN
    get a list of stuff from everyone here that has been burned by Mick, then tell him you're gpostal and are here to save him shipping & handling charges, who knows it just might work

gpostal
    (12/15/01 10:05:10 am)
    somewon has to keep them wabbits of the runway

you guys i wouldn' call any one mick ,unless i knew for sure

ElmersFudd
    (12/15/01 10:41:29 am)
    Ok, Tuck you get the jewwy beans

If you move that x south about 300 yds. you will find me most days.

I still ain't this tewwible Mic fewwa ya all know so well and like I said the only Herbie that I know is a little car.

218 we might have met, I don't know but I have been in Century and even saw the guys at Ft Myers at the gun show last Sat.

this was a gwate chase......

'course BG is still wonderin'.................

tuckerd1
    (12/15/01 10:53:51 am)
    | Edit | Del Re: The Challenge is on! Who is Elmer Fudd?
    How about this?

Is this Closer ElmerFudd?

218Bee
    (12/15/01 10:58:03 am)
    Elmers,i was set up at the show all weekend,we may have spoke to one and other.

I must admit I was confused about your location,i was way too far east.

I was born in Naples,raised on Chokoloskee Island,and the Everglades area.Moved up here when I was 12 years old.

You realy had me confused about the "drive up bank".I am not sure what or where that is!?

Stay in touch,we`ll go shootin...out where i thought you worked.

ElmersFudd
    (12/15/01 11:01:07 am)
    Tuck-

That picture is at least 3 years out of date. I would be to the NW a few yards, where that thing that looks like a small "5" is. There is a road there now.

no wabits in Naples

tuckerd1
    (12/15/01 11:01:22 am)
    ElmerFudd, How does the bank story work into your job?

Close enough to take you out from the air!! LOL!

Edited by: tuckerd1 at: 12/15/01 11:02:53 am

ElmersFudd
    (12/15/01 11:17:41 am)
    the bank story was from "i wanta build a gun room" and I said that my current employer once bought a drive-up bank building. He got the air powered watcha-mucallits that send the deposits, etc., back and forth, but not the vault door.

My point being, in that post, that vault doors are somewhere to be had for the new construction of a gunroom... and a vewy good idewa, I might add

and btw I am in the south here interim, I go north with my job about May and work here N41-06.4 W092-26.9

that's all folks

get that wabbit

hammer4nc
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/15/01 11:28:08 am)
    terraserver.homeadvisor.m...0&Z=17&W=2

Is it here? Go outside and wave your hands...

tuckerd1
    (12/15/01 11:30:22 am)
    Going to airport outside Ottumwa, IA. What kind of work do you do?
    "They that can give up essential Liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither Liberty nor safety." (...Benjamin Franklin, 1759)

TallTLynn
    (12/15/01 11:34:01 am)
    ElmersFudd - this is too funny and you are good!

Guys like gpostal said - never accuse anybody of being that mick guy unless one is absolutely, beyond a shadow of a doubt sure.

Besides Elmers has a far better sense of humor.

AntiqueDr
    (12/15/01 11:34:15 am)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: AnyBody got a grid map?
    I know. But I aint tellin'.

We Buy Guns! 1 - 100, Antique or Modern!
    www.apaxenterprises.com

LIKTOSHOOT
    (12/15/01 11:46:10 am)
    Is this really important??

WHAT A MAROON

ElmersFudd
    (12/15/01 12:35:29 pm)
    Likto-
    You must have meant "MORON" not 'maroon'

One entry found for: maroon.

Entry Word: maroon
    Function: verb
    Text: Synonyms CAMP, bivouac, bivvy, encamp, laager, tent

You must have been referring to whoever peed in your Wheaties this day as a moron.

as a Forum monitor I am sure the you are aware:

"NOTE: Personal attacks are not permited and will be deleted, please state your comments in a civil manner.

Admin "

so you shouldn't attack your local "moron", or me

besides, I didn't start that thread, everyone was having fun, and no one asked you to follow along

kisses

AntiqueDr
    (12/15/01 12:40:13 pm)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: The Challenge is on! Who is Elmer Fudd?
    I believe LTS was quoting that sage philosopher Bugs Bunny.

We Buy Guns! 1 - 100, Antique or Modern!
    www.apaxenterprises.com

LIKTOSHOOT
    (12/15/01 12:41:43 pm)

BITE ME!

If you were really Elmer, you would have understood it from the cartoon of Bugs vs The Martian and his attempt to blow up the Earth. Don`t blow me any kisses GOAT BREATH! Imposter, Elmer would have known this.....signed:Wabbit

TallTLynn
    (12/15/01 12:43:12 pm)
    rofl ElmersFudd - you got LTS in one shot!

Your sense of humor is delightful and I'm sure you've made LTS's day (he likes to pretend he's a crabby old fart ') ).

Oh this is just too delightful!

ps - did you figure out how to post a picture? I couldn't e-mail you back as it wouldn't let me and if you still need help email me direct at:

talltlynn@yahoo.com

Have a great day!

218Bee
    (12/15/01 12:43:50 pm)
    Elmers,as I recall,(BGs Korny Story)..LTS does like ta kiss!

ElmersFudd
    (12/15/01 12:51:49 pm)
    actually I did know that I was just trying to follow the wules and keep it clean for tha kiddies....

you danged wabbit...come outta that hole...

more kisses LTS

ElmersFudd
    (12/15/01 1:15:02 pm)
    Hammer,

boy that must be a long lens..look at this one
    terraserver.homeadvisor.m...2&Z=17&W=2

draw a 45 sw-ne...the black ns line just a little south and west of the 2 airplanes is actually the shadow of the tower..follow from there sw, the bldg the size of a car is their aux. power bldg., I am SW next to it..grass in this picture...waving at ya even now...do you see me ?

The bldg in the very sw is the Collier County mounties "CCM", and EMS, they also know those three letter guys, FBI, CIA, PMS, probably even know some of you guys

no wabbits on my patwol

Edited by: ElmersFudd at: 12/15/01 9:57:13 pm

LIKTOSHOOT
    (12/15/01 1:22:50 pm)
    ....as far as you know

BlackGun
    (12/15/01 1:42:57 pm)
    I'm laughing so hard, my chest is hurting, I may need Mouth to Mouth, Elmer. in re: to your e-mail please email me privately so I may be able to respond above_the_law53@hotmail.com. I have written a paper on how to post a picture, so when you "E" me return address I'll attach the pic posting info along with it.

LTS Stop being such an old grouch! I think we need to take you over to the Pump House and let you get some well needed R&R with the girls in the back room. Let us know what day would be good for you so we can have advanced notice so we can get their shots up and current.
    BlackGUN

Different name
    V.I.P. Forum Host
    (12/15/01 3:21:12 pm)
    Sawweee! Pwease pway atenwon.......
    nwo wun cwan swee me, cwaus thwa mwap jwust isn't
    wite....Way wuda sway if I wuz fwifty mwiles bwon tha longitwudes of thwis mwap?
    Tri agwin pwease.
    Charwie Dwee
    Wow abwout thwis mwap?

gpostal
    (12/15/01 5:22:11 pm)
    I GOT IT, I GOT IT

he works in that little drive-up building ,ya know the one you drop your film off at come back a hour later and it's done

Edited by: gpostal at: 12/16/01 11:44:52 am

LIKTOSHOOT
    (12/15/01 5:22:26 pm)
    .....ok, the first thing you need to do...is make sure it`s clean. After that you can wear clean underware and it shouldn`t show. In the event it does, well, you remember what we discussed and how to rid yourself of it. Make sure that you use the unscented stuff. If you hunt for it long enough.....you can find it. Go west and look east to the left sixteen paces. Good Luck!!

tuckerd1
    (12/15/01 5:42:24 pm)
    YIPPEE!!! I FOUND IT! Thanks LTS!

BlackGun
    (12/15/01 7:34:00 pm)
    Dad Gum it, it was there all the time, a DONUT crumb had it covered up!
    BlackGUN

shooter22
    (12/15/01 8:48:33 pm)
    I thinks tatoo of "Moron" on a forehead is in line here. if not, elmers fudd is from GB and I 'll go get the name before tonight is over.

AGunguy
    (12/15/01 11:17:36 pm)
    Boy are you guys easy, I stayed out of this one for a good reason...suckers...what a marroon.

GG

shooter22
    (12/16/01 2:15:35 am)
    Dano pot stirrer supreme!

shooter22

A Professional
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/16/01 3:28:36 am)
    I know who Elmer is, neener neener neener....

ElmersFudd
    (12/16/01 11:00:24 am)
    I want to wish evewy won a vewy mewwy Christmas

bigg ol' wet kisses to all of you you know who you are

LIKTOSHOOT
    (12/16/01 11:31:57 am)
    No!, thats not so. I told you you had to clean it first, go back and read what I told you. It won`t work for that. In order for that to work, you`ll have to do it backwards while looking right over your left shoulder......you cannot shoot it upside down. It must be from the right angle, in order to hit left. How many times do I need to explain it??? Try again. Good Luck.

BlackGun
    (12/16/01 2:49:25 pm)
    This has really been a good thread! I throughly enjoyed the laughter it brought!
    BlackGUN

Edited by: BlackGun at: 12/17/01 5:18:05 pm

ElmersFudd
    (12/16/01 5:34:49 pm)
    Lts-

Here's your Christmas present, I think you've been cwotchety because you're low on vitamins, so here

and I know this ol' picture of us will cheer you up too, we'll be fast fwiends again soon

oh, by the way you left these behind, you waskle

warpig883
    (12/16/01 8:34:36 pm)
    let it load and play it

www.cartoonnetwork.com/marvin/

God and the soldier all men adore. In times of trouble and no more. For when war is over and all things righted, God is neglected and the soldier slighted. *Carved on a stone sentry box on Gibraltar

HerbyJr
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/17/01 5:09:49 pm)
    | Edit | Del ElmersFudd
    Of course you all know it wasn't me by now, but good thinking Shane.

Also, it is good to see you guys still think about me while I'm away on vacation.

H.

LIKTOSHOOT
    (12/17/01 5:33:38 pm)
    | Edit | Del Re: ElmersFudd
    Fudd, I ain`t that cheap of a date...carrots and wax lips are a good start though. Throw in some dollars....(2) and we`ll see. Until then, I see no way to resolve this matter.....unless you would be willing to stick your hand into a wabbit`s hole and feel for the carrot.

BlackGun
    (12/17/01 6:03:12 pm)
    | Edit | Del Re: ElmersFudd
    OH Lord! The ole Carrot in the rabbit hole trick!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.