The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
11,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
West Virginia is giving away 5 deer rifles and 5 shotguns.
Get a covid shot and put your name in the raffle to win a free gun.
You can win a new pick up or $1,000.00 in cash.
Go get your shots.

·
Super Moderator
11,773 Posts
Today is the first day of the Washington State lottery drawing, if you have had your shots you are quantified to win. one drawing every Tuesday and then the million dollar drawing sometime in the future, if your name is drawn they will call you via the phone # you gave them when you filled out the paper work to receive your COVID -19 shot's.
Boy! I'm excited, I want to get another set of shots to increase my chances of wining.😁

I'm starting to like my Govebunr Ensley, he's giving away free joints and beer also. :eek:

·
Registered
282 Posts
I feel bad for all the test subjects ,,, well not really because I'll most likely out live all of them
when they all start kicking off in 5 years.

·
TFF Chaplain
20,810 Posts
I'm starting to like my Govebunr Ensley, he's giving away free joints and beer also.
Sounds like the more shots people get the better they will like him.

·
Registered
5,664 Posts
They're just trying to shame us at my work into getting the vaccines. Unvaccinated folks have to continue wearing masks, while those vaccinated ones do not. Yes, they randomly ask for proof. What they don't understand is that to be shamed, you must first care what others think of you. :whistle:

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Pass.

Same with where I work. If you've had the shot you can opt not to wear a mask. If you have not, you must wear a mask. I have breathing issues, and wearing a mask is problematic. The Americans with Disabilities Act precludes them from telling you, "You have to wear a mask," or inquire as to why you can not.

Too bad they cannot inquire as to my Medical History. That is Private also. I opt not to wear a mask, or get the vaccine. I told management, "You do realize that the Vaccine does not prevent you from getting or transmitting the Virus. It is only supposed to mitigate the symptoms. So basically, you can still get and transmit the Wuhan Virus, after getting the Vaccine." Dumb looks all around.

·
Premium Member
4,049 Posts
These are called Donate To A Cause.

Reactions: Gudaki

·
Registered
5,412 Posts
West Virginia is giving away 5 deer rifles and 5 shotguns.
Get a covid shot and put your name in the raffle to win a free gun.
You can win a new pick up or $1,000.00 in cash.
Go get your shots.
New pickup truck or $1,000 ? No brainer there.

And the shot has been the only thing to slow down this horrible worldwide pandemic saving countless lives and hospital stays. Get your shot it is also a no brainer.

·
11,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
New pickup truck or $1,000 ? No brainer there.

And the shot has been the only thing to slow down this horrible worldwide pandemic saving countless lives and hospital stays. Get your shot it is also a no brainer.
I got mine.

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
I have a problem with the Biden government pushing a cure. The recovery rate for Covid-19 is at 99+% that is better than any lottery rate of return. I am betting the odds.

Larry

·
Registered
5,412 Posts
I got mine.
Good for you smart move.

In 2020 I was in the hospital 4 times all non-covid19 related April, June, October and November (through February) when I was quite ill with another reoccurrence of my osteomyelitis (infection) of my left hip.

April was the scariest when the covid-19 was relatively new and starting to run rampant in the country and filling up hospitals. The 500 bed hospital I was in was full even with dedicated covid floors and intensive care was overflowing and yet we had NO national policy for handling this pandemic. My wife a retired nurse was not even allowed in ER when I was being treated for a fever and NO VISITORS anywhere. Nurses, STNAs, staff even doctors were working overtime and coming down with it.

June I was in again and it was a little better my wife was allowed to visit once a day but the place was full. It was really hard to get admitted unless you were very sick and needed hospital care including IVs etc which I did.

October I was in the ER for tests and more tests for 12 hours and I thought I was getting admitted but they sent me home to see if I'd feel better, big mistake ! I was back in November for an MRI which I should have had in October or earlier and got admitted on November 30 and was in until February 3. Why the delay ? The hospital was full because of you guessed it covid-19.

I finally got my two covid-19 shots in Feb/Mar thank goodness !!!

I got admitted again in March when I got sick again and also my gall bladder got very infected and I had to that removed it was complicated. Got out on April 30 and have been rehabbing at home 🏠 since.

This covid-19 business is real and it is serious please get your shot......hey maybe you will win a shotgun. :)

·
Registered
356 Posts
I'm waiting to see the attorney ads on TV in 5 to 10 years.
Did you receive a COVID-19 shot between 2020 and 2029? Have you developed any medical or physical impairments since receiving the COVID-19 vaccine? You may be entitled to a financial settlement. If you or a member of your family received the COVID-19 vaccine and developed any of the above side affects contact the law offices of Liar, Cheat and Cheat and we will fight for you to receive a just settlement!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts