The Firearms Forum banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

Premium Member
I'm waiting to see the attorney ads on TV in 5 to 10 years.
Did you receive a COVID-19 shot between 2020 and 2029? Have you developed any medical or physical impairments since receiving the COVID-19 vaccine? You may be entitled to a financial settlement. If you or a member of your family received the COVID-19 vaccine and developed any of the above side affects contact the law offices of Liar, Cheat and Cheat and we will fight for you to receive a just settlement!
How about the tv reports today ? If we didn't do something to try to slam the brakes on this there'd be way more than "just" 598,000 dead just in the USA. It would be what 1 million ? 2 million ? And no end in sight.

The highly underreported world numbers today are 175+ million cases and 3.7+ deaths and rapidly growing.

The only known thing that is slowing this pandemic is the shot, period. I'll take the shot.

Super Moderator
The only thing that's slowing this scamdemic is that the frauds like Fauxi and the WHO have been exposed.
I will say one thing about covid-19, it eliminated deaths from the flu.

Registered
I comprehend that COVID-19 is problematic to some people, but I鈥檝e been exposed to it by people I鈥檝e been around who had it, and had not been affected by it. Maybe I鈥檓 one of those who is immune to it, but I absolutely will not partake in any of the vaccines, especially the two part AstraZeneca vaccine which has a track record of adversely affecting some people. To many of the vaccines were pushed through without enough trials. POTUS Trump even granted lawsuit immunity to the American pharmaceutical companies, and the CDC has issued a warning to their employees about some of these vaccines side affects. The guitarist/singer/song writer Eric Clapton had a very bad reaction to the AstraZeneca COVID vaccine, and when he came out with a anti vaccine song co written with singer/song writer Van Morrison, Clapton was publicly shamed. To me, taking one of those vaccines is akin to Russian roulette.

Registered
West Virginia is giving away 5 deer rifles and 5 shotguns.
Get a covid shot and put your name in the raffle to win a free gun.
You can win a new pick up or $1,000.00 in cash.
Go get your shots.
Different demographics = different bribes to take the china virus attack shot.
Newark NJ is offering 40's

Premium Member
Did you receive a COVID-19 shot between 2020 and 2029? Have you developed any medical or physical impairments since receiving the COVID-19 vaccine? You may be entitled to a financial settlement. If you or a member of your family received the COVID-19 vaccine and developed any of the above side affects contact the law offices of Liar, Cheat and Cheat and we will fight for you to receive a just settlement!
the attorneys firm. are you ready? Duey, Cheatem, and Howe. call i-800 make um pay!

rick

Registered
The only thing I ever won was in 1969 = 001 September 14.

Registered
Hey, if a Vaccine rushed to market in a fraction of the time these are normally developed, and the Companies indemnified/absolved of any problems that develop down the road is for you - then by all means get the Vacinne. Early on, even the Chinese Scientists were saying a Vaccine would not work/be feasible because the Virus was mutating so rapidly. They were very quickly silenced.

If you think the Public is even remotely being told the truth about this, I believe you are mistaken.

As I previously stated, my understanding is that the Vaccine only mitigates the symptoms. You can still get and transmit the Wuhan Virus, so how did it/does it slow down anything? 馃

Registered
Today is the first day of the Washington State lottery drawing, if you have had your shots you are quantified to win. one drawing every Tuesday and then the million dollar drawing sometime in the future, if your name is drawn they will call you via the phone # you gave them when you filled out the paper work to receive your COVID -19 shot's.
Boy! I'm excited, I want to get another set of shots to increase my chances of wining.馃榿

I'm starting to like my Govebunr Ensley, he's giving away free joints and beer also. :eek:
"I'm starting to like my Govebunr Ensley"
That statement should be enough to get you committed to the giggle house!

Registered
more people die from cancer
Statistics at a Glance: The Burden of Cancer in the United States
  • In 2020, an estimated 1,806,590 new cases of cancer will be diagnosed in the United States and 606,520 people will die from the disease.

Registered
more people die from cancer
Statistics at a Glance: The Burden of Cancer in the United States
  • In 2020, an estimated 1,806,590 new cases of cancer will be diagnosed in the United States and 606,520 people will die from the disease.
TRUE...but we can't manipulate weak minds and destroy all laws concerning voting with a cancer scare.....and we can't infect more people with the "Death Jab" if they know the truth....

Registered
ANYONE using nazigoggle to prove a point obviously knows nothing about nazigoggle.

Premium Member
How about that all expense paid graduation present to Vietnam??
Mine was 256 they went up to 202 that year, my buddy who I started at US Steel and YSU with had 205 and a pregnant girlfriend. All deferments were gone. Another buddy drew 17 he died machine gunned days after arriving in Nam leaving a wife and baby girl just 3 days from a high school classmate who enlisted and was a sergeant.

Another drew 366 but was totally 4F from a motorcycle accident. How fickle numbers can be. I remember them all well they were all great guys.

Now back to the vaccine shots and who gets them and who might win a million bucks......in Ohio.
At least the covid numbers have dropped like a rock once millions have got the shot.

Banned
Go get your shots.
Would you like me to tell you where to shove that shot?!

Mine was 256 they went up to 202 that year, my buddy who I started at US Steel and YSU with had 205 and a pregnant girlfriend. All deferments were gone. Another buddy drew 17 he died machine gunned days after arriving in Nam leaving a wife and baby girl just 3 days from a high school classmate who enlisted and was a sergeant.

Another drew 366 but was totally 4F from a motorcycle accident. How fickle numbers can be. I remember them all well they were all great guys.

Now back to the vaccine shots and who gets them and who might win a million bucks......in Ohio.
At least the covid numbers have dropped like a rock once millions have got the shot.
They were never that high. At worst like a bad seasonal flu year. They led you folks like cattle..."one leads and the others follow:馃槀馃ぃ

BTW: Unless you were their, your damned argument is invalid!! Freedom isn't free pal! Unlike you who fell on your knees and through freedom out the door in just 3 months!

Registered
California has a special Covid lottery now. It鈥檚 obscene to bribe people this way. You just can鈥檛 fix stupid. If you get a shot just for the 鈥渃hance鈥 to win something, then you deserve whatever adverse event happens to you in your ignorance. This vaccine has already killed more people than ALL other vaccines combined for over 20 years!

Registered
Go get your shots.
you have to be pretty stupid to get a MNRA vaccine that is designed to KILL you, not help you, that is put out by 2 known mass murders Anthony Fauci & Bill Gates who have already committed hundreds of millions of different vaccine murders world wide

Registered
Pass.

Same with where I work. If you've had the shot you can opt not to wear a mask. If you have not, you must wear a mask. I have breathing issues, and wearing a mask is problematic. The Americans with Disabilities Act precludes them from telling you, "You have to wear a mask," or inquire as to why you can not.

Too bad they cannot inquire as to my Medical History. That is Private also. I opt not to wear a mask, or get the vaccine. I told management, "You do realize that the Vaccine does not prevent you from getting or transmitting the Virus. It is only supposed to mitigate the symptoms. So basically, you can still get and transmit the Wuhan Virus, after getting the Vaccine." Dumb looks all around.
You are absolutely right. Odd how those who had the virus are not considered as immune when they have stronger immunity than the shot. Pathetic when lotteries are used to bribe people. Must be something behind the shots they're not telling the public. At least 6,000 have died; the govt shut down the 1976 swine flu vaccine program after 53 deaths.

Dewey, Cheatem & Howe will also be running the ads.

Premium Member
I think you should make your own decision on the vaccine. Arguing about it is foolish. The virus has killed a lot of people around here. It killed my cousin who was 63 and in good health. It killed everyone in one of my wife's offices. There were 3 people in that office and all of them died this year from covid. They had to close the office for good.

My doctor told both my wife and me that we don't need this vaccine. we both have had covid and had the antibodies, We had the test to verify this. Her heart surgeon told us this doctor is wrong and we both should get the vaccine. If the doctors can't even agree on this how do you make an informed decision?

21 - 40 of 49 Posts