The Firearms Forum banner

What will we learn on the debate show?

• Absolutely nothing new.

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • A horrific new scandal.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The true colors of Chris Wallace.

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • Will either candidate wet his pants on stage?

Votes: 1 4.2%
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
9,250 Posts
I saw a few minutes of it, Hiden kept looking down and it looked like he was reading something before he answered.

·
Premium Member
215 Posts
I was gonna play Skyrim on my PS4, but then i came here and then went and picked my kid from work and then i came here again. My wife took over my PS4 and is watching some boring you tube videos messing up my recommended feed. Gonna take a week of watching gun and bush craft videos to get it back to normal again. Im sure facebook will be filled with antitrump rhetoric tomorrow

·
Junior Advanced Senior Member In Training
7,228 Posts
I watched it, and was a bit disappointed... President Trump should have either gone after Biden whole hog, or acted more restrained, and not interrupted so much... as it stands, it appeared to be pretty much a draw, because Biden was coherent for the whole ninety minutes, and was never made to really answer the questions. President Trump did get some good answers/jabs but they were discarded by Chris Wallace, when they were really pertinent to the questions/narrative...

Either way, my opinion is still Biden is an idiot and has no business trying to run the country, although we all know he really wouldn't be...o_O

·
Registered
5,746 Posts
I watched it, and was a bit disappointed... President Trump should have either gone after Biden whole hog, or acted more restrained, and not interrupted so much... as it stands, it appeared to be pretty much a draw, because Biden was coherent for the whole ninety minutes, and was never made to really answer the questions. President Trump did get some good answers/jabs but they were discarded by Chris Wallace, when they were really pertinent to the questions/narrative...

Either way, my opinion is still Biden is an idiot and has no business trying to run the country, although we all know he really wouldn't be...o_O
Wallace took Trump out of his usual bantering he does in press conferences. Wallace had Trump on the run all night. Yet when Biden would interrupt Trump, just silence from Wallace. I am getting tired of all these biased "debates."

·
Registered
4,065 Posts

My feelings exactly. Trump should have shown more restraint but I could see his frustration because Biden kept saying the most idiotic things.

·
Registered
5,182 Posts
Wallace not as obscenely biased as most of the talking heads but biased he is. Joe did very well........judging by the bar that has been set for him, speak English, don’t stray TOO far off the field and refrain from stories about children rubbing his legs. Trump didn’t do well hobbled by the “unbiased” referee. Of course the questions were not set up to present him in a flattering light. You want to know about Trumps taxes yawn ok. We want to know about Biden’s strong arming foreign Governments to cover his sons dealings.

·
Premium Member
19,179 Posts
Wallace held Trump back and let Biden get away with a lot. I didn't like to see Biden disrespect our President as he did. I didn't see Trump doing much name-calling.

I feel it was a waste of my time. I want my 94 minutes back.

·
TFF Chaplain
18,844 Posts
I did not stay up to watch it. It was @ 0200 my time.

Reporting on BBC news this AM told me about what I expected expected to hear, and has been confirmed on this and another thread.

The debate has not changed my mind in the least about my vote.

It sounds like the debate moderator was biased against Trump and the whole thing went the way the BBC commentator interviews a conservative. The commentator sticks on an irrelevant question and interrupts whenever the interviewee starts to say something sensible.

I am surprised to hear Biden managed to stay ineligible the entire time.

Reactions: Designer
21 - 30 of 30 Posts