The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,
if you ever wanted to know how politicans cut back our rights read the following article.

www.all4shooters.com/en/Shooting/law/Firearms-United-EU-Gun-Ban-ongoing

By using false data they try to turn their personal believes into laws. Not only in the US or Europe, but everywhere (exept for North Corea, but it is self explanatory, why they have no civil gun ownership).

So i once again ask you to sign this petition https://www.change.org/p/council-of...-terrorism-by-restricting-legal-gun-ownership
Together we can fight this proposal made by bureacrats, so European gun owners can keep their already little freedome.

·
Philogynist & Sycophant, Looking For Work
6,852 Posts
Much as I support the cause, I refuse to reveal my street address to the criminals running the EU. The petition will not work without that information.

·
Premium Member
34,535 Posts
I totally understand that. If i wasn't all or nothing for me I'd have refused to sign aswell.
Best of luck to you guys over there! The truth is that with out the Constitution, and Bill of Rights that we have, you don't have much choice. The way our government is going around our laws it won't be long and we'll be facing what you folks are facing.

·
Registered
Pensacola Florida
3,636 Posts
Much as I support the cause, I refuse to reveal my street address to the criminals running the EU. The petition will not work without that information.
Most of the time I get my address wrong anyway, sometimes even the state.:D

·
TFF Chaplain
19,260 Posts
I've signed it already, because it affects me.

Of course, the UK is already threatining to tighten gun laws over here, and Scotland wants to (ultimately) eliminate private gun ownership altogether. That would be a big economic mistake because of all the employment hunting and shooting provides over here.

·
Registered
5,238 Posts
That group of criminals running the EU, are the same group of criminals that run the show here also. The Federal Reserve, the United Nations are run by the descendants of the people that brought the world Communism, the Russian Revolution, the stock market crash of 1929, the first and second World Wars. They funneled war criminals out of Europe after WWII, they've re-organized to repeat the situations of the past under a different names and faces.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts