The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
40,122 Posts
Thank you Rick for saying those nice things. I just did the best I could and I know there was a few things I did wrong. We did get through the giveaways without too many glitches. I don't know if I would volunteer to do it again!!

Thank you to the other guys for your added comments - I'm blushing!!

Grizzley, don't tell Bill or Larry, but my moderator salary doubled effective yesterday!

LTS, you can be expecting NOT to be banned, this week anyway. :p :rolleyes:

·
TFF Chaplain
19,729 Posts
I just did the best I could and I know there was a few things I did wrong. We did get through the giveaways without too many glitches.
You did a great job, and I never noticed any glitches.

I don't know if I would volunteer to do it again!!
Well, now you have all the glitches worked out, it would be a real pity to waste your experience. Hope to see you putting that experience to work again next year. You made it run smoothly. Thanks again for a great job well done.

·
Super Moderator
26,948 Posts
Thank you Rick for saying those nice things. I just did the best I could and I know there was a few things I did wrong. We did get through the giveaways without too many glitches. I don't know if I would volunteer to do it again!!

Thank you to the other guys for your added comments - I'm blushing!!

Grizzley, don't tell Bill or Larry, but my moderator salary doubled effective yesterday!

LTS, you can be expecting NOT to be banned, this week anyway. :p :rolleyes:
Well then, next year you get to do my drawings too :p

·
Premium Member
17,963 Posts
Great job for all you do, George. Thanks for keeping most of us straight! Now don't let this all go to your head and you forget to get out and Vote Next Tuesday.:)

·
Super Moderator
40,122 Posts
Well then, next year you get to do my drawings too :p
Next year is your turn!

Great job for all you do, George. Thanks for keeping most of us straight! Now don't let this all go to your head and you forget to get out and Vote Next Tuesday.:)
I voted last Tuesday.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts