The good guys of media

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ruffitt, Mar 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruffitt

ruffitt Guest

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (2/25/02 6:10:37 am)
    | Edit | Del All The good guys of media
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I was wondering who the good guys of the media are. There are plenty of bad ones but what about the good ones?

Here are the first ones I can think of
    Rush L
    Neil B

We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans... -- Bill Clinton, US President (USA Today, 11 Mar 1993, page 2a)

the real fredneck
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/25/02 7:40:17 am)
    | Edit | Del Re: The good guys of media
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Art Bell

AntiqueDr
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/25/02 7:49:03 am)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: The good guys of media
    Dominique Sachse. Local news anchor-gal here in Houston. Head's probably as vacant as an empty ice chest, but they just dont MAKE enough Cool Whip....

We Buy Guns! 1 - 100, Antique or Modern!
    www.apaxenterprises.com

gun runner john
    *TFF Staff*
    (2/25/02 8:53:25 am)
    This will be a short list, since there can't be many!

bondai
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/25/02 9:19:06 am)
    Art Bell ? That's funny....

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/25/02 9:32:31 am)
    We'd need to 1st examine the definition of Good Guy?

Ok... I know you all want to GET MAD at the truth, for the truth will set you free. And what kind of B.S. is that anyhow.

That's commenting to those, implicating that "they" can't think for themselves.

It's agreed that opinions are like a$$-holes and everyone has 1.

Ya'll need to realize these "so-called" good-guys and your bad alike are literally fed information to fill thier agenda (it's their job damnit). They are simply messengers telling all that will listen exactly what they want to hear and making a lucrative living in doing so.

Get a LIFE

Edited by: Zigzag2 at: 2/25/02 9:33:30 am

ibtrukn
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/25/02 10:50:15 am)
    Yo Zig, seems like lately u got a axe to grind about most everything. Whasa matta pussycat??

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/25/02 11:30:24 am)
    IB, you need to be more specific... I have no axe to grind, cides...if I did, I'd tune it with a hard arkansaw stone. So that-a-way I could shave with it

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/25/02 11:35:16 am)
    RUSH AND NEAL are entertainers....not media to understand that is the key, nothing more. LTS

ibtrukn
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/25/02 7:19:20 pm)
    Yo ZZ dont no nuthin bout the pacific, i live by the lantic. Whasa arkansas stone an y u gotts to shave?? U gotta b fixin to drop inta the pumphouse for a queekie? Whatshout for Charlie if ya go......

hammer4nc
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/25/02 7:39:39 pm)
    Alex Jones, from Austin (that's in Texas, I think): www.infowars.com

He's syndiacated AM in a few places, and you can get him on shortwave. However, its easiest to listen on your computer. His show airs weekdays from 12-3PM, and 10pm-1am (eastern time). Pretty radical guy.

Here's his archived broadcasts which you can listen on your computer with winamp or realplayer:

www.m2ktalk.com/infowars.htm

Entertaining and informative...anyone else here listen to alex?

Edited by: hammer4nc at: 2/25/02 7:49:43 pm

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/25/02 8:11:20 pm)
    Radical??? Living in Austin??? The most liberal town in Texas, nah! he ain`t radical, just to folks round there......hehehe

tuckerd1
    *TFF Staff*
    (2/25/02 8:29:03 pm)
    Who's Neal B.? Is that like Neal Boortz? That SOB from Atlanta? He's an A**hole. All he wants to do is piss people off and disagree with everyone. Doesn't matter what you have to say. Jusy so he can beat you down. Couldn't listen to him more than a couple of times before I had to puke!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.