dang! good concealed carry piece, huh?

·
Premium Member
10,359 Posts
Who makes a holster for this, I wonder?

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
How much terror would that inflict on some bad guy who breaks into a home, hears the hammer "click" back and turns around to look down that barrel??

·
Registered
97 Posts
LMBO very cool i want to hunt elephant with it. But i do have 1 question does it come with the worlds largest catty?

bigdad5

·
Super Moderator
41,401 Posts
It was interesting to see the Guinness "seal of world records" with that. Back in about 1987 a couple of friends of mine, who were knife makers in Rhode Island (William McHenry and Ralph Selvideo), made the world's largest switch blade knife. It was 3 1/2 feet long with two blades that "switched". When Guinness was contacted to verify it as the world's record, they were told that Guinness did not put weapons in their books. Of course, we all know that a black powder revolver is not really a weapon!!

·
Registered
18,035 Posts
i wonder if that would get by the 50 caliber rule since it is a black powder gun?

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
It's a replica of a firearm made prior to 1898...probably. :)
Nifty - looks like he did a beautiful job with it. The Jolly Green Giant wants his revolver back now, please.

·
Registered
97 Posts
LOL I still think this video is way cool It would be interesting to find out what type of bullistics he is getting out of the gun.

bigdad5

·
Registered
18,207 Posts
Dang.. And I was thinkin about having Magnum Research make me a BFR in .458 Lott

·
Registered
18,035 Posts
458 lott is scarry.. :)

it's one of the main reasons I started looking at trailboss for shoulder saving loads!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts