The Little Brother...M44!

Discussion in 'Curio & Relics Forum' started by cointoss2, Mar 4, 2003.

1. cointoss2

cointoss2 Guest

The LawII
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/20/02 6:32:32 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All The Little Brother...M44!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Here's a russian, have put about 30 rds through it at 100 yds. Has a nice kick to it and Loud!!! Same as the M39 maybe going to mount a scope on it.

mauserman454
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/20/02 8:17:49 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: The Little Brother...M44!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Looks nice, Try firing it at dusk. My friends love to see the flames these little carbines throw out.

ThePitbullofLove
    (7/20/02 12:18:35 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: The Little Brother...M44!
    I don't have one of those yet...yet!
    But here's something similar, an M-38 Carbine. Belches fire & kicks like a mini-mule. Gotta love it!

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (7/20/02 2:39:25 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: The Little Brother...M44!
    Waiting on mine right now. It should be here next week - and as always it's been paid for since May (lol)! I've really got to get things moving a little faster when I buy a rifle.

Now if I could just figure out how to trade for that 30mm I saw at the gun show today - sweet!

The LawII
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/20/02 5:30:58 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del "T"
    Who did you order it from?...Mine came from MP5 on GB...excellent and they included shipping...$100.00...

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (7/20/02 7:57:15 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: "T"
    Ouch - too pricey Law. I bought mine from a gun dealer over on FALFiles (actually I talked to him on ServiceRifles.com chat room). Shipped was $87.00. Of course I'll have to pay idsubgun $10 transfer fee - but that's a hell of a lot cheaper than the other dealer I usually go to.

Can't wait to get it - I bought 20 rounds at the gun show in May for this dang gun!

The LawII
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/20/02 8:28:58 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Thanks for the next link...
    Never heard of that place...Thanks for the address!!!...

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (7/20/02 9:18:42 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Thanks for the next link...
    No problem Law - enjoy!

ThePitbullofLove
    (7/20/02 11:54:43 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Thanks for the next link...
    so, why don't you folks have your C&R license?
    Then you could get arsenal refinished M-44's from Cole Distributing for $79.95 with accessoties (sling, oilers, etc.).
    The C&R license is the greatest thing since sliced bread. You'll save a ton buying old guns wholesale.

The LawII
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/21/02 6:52:33 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Your right...
    I at one time considered getting my FFL,decided against it. But the C&R would not be a bad way to go. Thanks for the advice!

russian mosin nagant
    (9/2/02 7:34:14 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Your right...
    I paid for my C&RFFL on my first purchase so it is well worth it. If you are interested, I have posted info and links on my main site under Collecting & Restoring.

BobW
    Webmaster
    Russian Mosin Nagant Page & Forums
    Mosin Portal dot Com
    The Mosin Store

gwitness
    (9/3/02 10:15:48 am)
    Be very careful when placing M44,s in your safe, if you put two of them together they breed like rabbits. I started with a Romanian M44, next thing I knew, there were 5 more M44's sitting in the safe next to it. :..eek

gwitness
    (9/3/02 10:21:37 am)
    The C&R is definitely the way to go. I just got an all matching unissued Polish M44 from Century for $55. shipped.

Crazy Cruffler
    (9/3/02 1:32:59 pm)
    gwitness,
    Don't see it listed...is it on their website

gwitness
    (9/3/02 3:34:49 pm)
    It was on their website about a month ago, it is one of their VG Poles, I ordered it expecting that it was probably an issued rifle. What I got was an excellent condition [unissued] example. Luck of the draw I guess.