The MEATrix

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Urban_Black_Redneck, Apr 30, 2009.

1. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

i knew it was the democrates fault

2. Urban_Black_Redneck

Urban_Black_Redneck New Member

The party doesn't make any difference.

3. ARB

ARB New Member

What's a Democrate? Come on people, all this blame game crap gets so old.:confused:

4. artabr

artabr New Member

"What's a Democrate?"

A Democrat is a gun grabing politican that fails to understand the Second Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America.

Just my $0.02.

Art

5. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

I dont give a damn who you pont the finger at. It stemmed from those morons in DC on both side of the asile. Fat A**ed politicians are taking working class america for a ride and you yayhoos wanna point fingers, point em at the who bloody group. Dems or Repubs dont give a single green turd about how you support you family as long as their own self rightouse pockets get lined. Smile people, we did it to ourselfs by letting these pompus self rightouse political leaders get as much power as they have.

6. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Dad gum BU, those ant bites are starting to make you sound as sore as me and I'm not ant bit. Matter of fact, I havent seen a fire ant since I retired to NE, Ar. Hope you are doing better.