The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The priest and preacher were driving down the road and hit a rabbit. They got out of the car, and the priest knelt beside the rabbit, removed a small vial of clear liquid from his vestment, and splashed some onto the rabbit. The rabbit jumped up and ran into the bush. The Preacher said, "Father, I always doubted the power of Holy Water, but you have convinced me". The Priest said "Reverend, that wasn't Holy Water, it was hare restorer.

·
Premium Member
12,982 Posts
The priest and preacher were driving down the road and hit a rabbit. They got out of the car, and the priest knelt beside the rabbit, removed a small vial of clear liquid from his vestment, and splashed some onto the rabbit. The rabbit jumped up and ran into the bush. The Preacher said, "Father, I always doubted the power of Holy Water, but you have convinced me". The Priest said "Reverend, that wasn't Holy Water, it was hare restorer.
ARGH! But still pretty darned funny. :)

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
A man is driving down the road when suddenly a rabbit runs out in front of him. Blump blump.

Hestops his car and gets out to look, and yeah that's one dead rabbit.

A car pulls up behind him and a blonde lady gets out and walks up to see what's going on. She then walks back to her car and comes back with a bottle of something which she pours on the rabbit.

The rabbit immediately leaped to his feet and started bounding down the road. After going about 10 feet he stopped, turned around so he was facing the two cars, stood up on his hind legs and waved at the two people. Then he dropped back to all fours and started off down the road again.

Another ten feet or so and he stopped, turned around, stood up and waved. Ran down the road another ten feet, stopped and waved.

He continued doing this until he was out of sight.

The man asked the blonde lady what that was that she had poured on the dead rabbit. She handed him the bottle and he read the label.

HAIR RESTORER
BRINGS DEAD HAIR BACK TO LIFE
ADDS PERMANENT WAVE

·
Premium Member
9,309 Posts
That’s or we could just skin it and staple it on. :eek:hno:

(kidding)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts