The saga of Debo

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

ysacres
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/8/03 8:40:04 pm)
    Reply The saga of Debo
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Neo takes aim at his puter with the 12 gauge shotgun and sends a 250 grain slug into it's mainframe, turn out the light's the party's over he yell's. He ponders, how to get all the ammo and firearms into the back of the minivan for the long journey into the hills. Just as he's pulling the plug on the TV, A news flash: The US fleet has just left port, headed to the Persian gulf in anticipation with a war in Iraq. Thank god their after someone else he sigh's. The action of the Mossberg 500 cycles another shell into the chamber KABOOM! into the TV. The spy satellite that is watching his actions are now picking up inferred heat waves coming from the property. The fleet Commander yell's wait !!!!!!

Not intended to be disrespectful....Just a funny farewell.
    wiseacre

Edited by: ysacres at: 1/8/03 9:19:18 pm

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/8/03 8:48:44 pm)
    Reply Re: The saga of Debo
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ......and so the story begins; It was a dusty cool night, as powdered glass wafted in the dim fourty watt bulbs glow....

1952Sniper
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/8/03 8:50:56 pm)
    Reply | Edit Re: The saga of Debo
    NeoDebo calmly reloads, muttering to himself, "It's all about oil, it's all about oil, it's all about oil......"
    Macht kaputt, was euch kaputt macht!

308bolt
    (1/8/03 9:08:28 pm)
    Now don't go bein' mean 'bout ol ND
    Jus' 'cause he's paranoid it don't mean their not out to get 'im.

kdub01
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/8/03 10:22:37 pm)
    ...............carefully cracking the door, he peers out into the blackness of night, checking the hedges and trees individually to see if anyone lurks in the darkness. He scans the sprinkled star sky to detect any glimmerings of a Mothership or other gov'ment agency craft. Seeing no movement in the still surroundings, he crunches the frozen snow to the minivan with the armload of firearms and ammo, grenades hanging by their handles from shirt and pants pockets. Muttering in undertone, he scurries to the vehicle to reduce the chances of spy satellites picking up the body heat and transferring the image to the view screens of all watching Fed's.

Jumping into the van, the ignition is turned, only.............
    "Keep Off The Ridgeline"

AGunguy
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/8/03 11:01:56 pm)
    .........now a whistling pete cherry bomb comes to life on his engine block, shrilling with its hideous shrieking wail then a horrendous load explosion as it expires.

ND, gets out of his van walks back into his house to change his shorts.

Muttering and cursing under his breath, he swears as Geritol is my witness I'll get even with them smart allecky wisenheimers at TFF, and when I find out who did this he'll have to eat my dirty shorts.

The van peels out of his driveway the winter snow tire flinging mud and gravel now hitting his washtub hanging next to his front door.

Then there is silence. The overhead spy satellite out in space above the earth hums and clicks as it zooms in on his departing van.

The red phone in the presidents office rings........

GG

Edited by: AGunguy at: 1/8/03 11:07:23 pm

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/8/03 11:08:33 pm)
    .......I tell ya----I didn`t have sex with that WOMAN!!!! OH! it`s you.....

toolman846
    (1/8/03 11:44:03 pm)
    Reply Re: The Saga of Debo
    Define the word "if".

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/9/03 9:08:34 am)
    Re: The Saga of Debo
    hee hee

Debo's old van is screaming down the road just as fast as it can. The engine posseses an uncanny amount of power and the exhaust has the smell of old stump water. Debo has drained all of the evil oil based products from the vehicle and replaced them with Bob's Best (a secret elixer that is a product of the evil capatalist system).

Just as Debo is runing off onto the desert trail a bright light in the sky hits his van illuminating the scene. Debo hurriedly starts pushing buttons and turning cranks and a tin foil reflective dome extends over the van.....
    Ignorance is a crime in 49 states. In the other one it is bliss.

AGunguy
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/9/03 10:13:11 am)
    But as the roof doors come open it only activates another whistling pete cherry bomb...

cointoss 2
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/9/03 10:17:47 am)
    Tarnations he shouts! As he scans for the listening posts scattered about the property...
    cointoss2

1952Sniper
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/9/03 1:29:14 pm)
    Reply | Edit Re: The Saga of Debo
    Suddenly, a voice from the helicopter's loudspeakers says, "YOU IN THE VAN! COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP! THIS IS THE REICHLAND SECURITY. YOU ARE SURROUNDED, WITH NO CHANCE OF ESCAPE."

He breathes deeply and ponders his options. Well, at least they can't read my thoughts under this tinfoil umbrella, even though it was mangled by that dad-gum cherry bomb. DAMN those no-good TFF guys! I don't know what I was thinking, ever getting involved with that bunch of miscreants. Now they done got me caught!

Meanwhile, the fleet commander is discussing the situation with the forces on the ground. He has ordered full steam towards ND's premises, in order to get back within air range.

ND's plight looks hopeless. As he fervently scans his surroundings, he notices something moving in the bushes. What could it be?..........

ysacres
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/9/03 10:24:34 pm)
    He thinks it's possibly Bigfoot, or maybe a Sasquatch or worse yet a Yeti.. ..But No.... It's the special OPS forces of the US Government closing in with ground troops, helicopters, and battle ships.........
    wiseacre

kdub01
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/9/03 11:00:50 pm)
    (I didn't know South Dakota had a Navy!)

Anyways, with the onslaught of military might arrayed against him, Debo frantically begins pushing buttons, pulling levers and turning wheels inside the minivan's cab. Suddenly, tires squeal and it heads cross-country in a cloud of swirling snow to the Missouri River. Once there, the van crashes thru the skim ice, turns turtle and disappears beneath the turgid water. The snorkel and perisope emerge while twin propellers drive the minivan/minisub along at a brisk 3 knots along with the sluggish current. The periscope swings to and fro, searching landmarks in the darkness. Overhead, the vast military armada continues the radar/heat sensor/magnetic survey to find the now missing vehicle.

Inside, Debo chuckles and begins eating lentil soup laced with Boomatic BBQ sauce as he looks for the one thing that will allow him to escape from his pursuers. Suddenly, the object slowly comes into the periscope's view................it's.............Warpig's duck blind!!!!!! Quickly he steers the contraption to the blind, worms his way in, then begins to slowly move downriver, now camoflauged by the blind...........................
    "Keep Off The Ridgeline"

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/10/03 12:31:22 am)
    Ducks and geese flee with fright upon hearing the killer blind is on the loose.

AGunguy
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/10/03 8:20:22 am)
    A trail of empty captain morgan bottles ebb in the wake of the killer duck blind as it does 40 knotts upstream of the river.

ND mutters to himself: "whoever owns this duck blind must be related to W.C. Fields, never seen so many bottles of hootch."

The sonar on the dashboard begins to ping, the black Blackhawk choppers must have air dropped some Navy Seals into the water in front of his position....

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/10/03 8:35:01 pm)
    Reply That Smell!
    The navy Seals armed with the latest technological detect devices....move in!...debo layin' low...but still feelin' the stress...pressure building up...knowing sooner or later... a release would be neccesary..contemplates the outcome...

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/10/03 9:20:04 pm)
    Re: That Smell!
    knowing the JBT's are near by the way the duck blind's waterproof lining (tin foil) is glowing Debo brings the blind to the surface.

Emerging in a blinding snow he looks around. The speeding blind is breaking ice and throwing a wake with 30 ft. rooster tails.

Debo see some lights and wonders where on the river he is. Realizing the lights are a damn he dives.

He thinks to himself "damned if I do and damned if I don't.Screaming his battle cry of FREEDOM he pushes the button marked "ramming speed"...................

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/10/03 9:45:47 pm)
    Reply Re: That Smell!
    Suddenly, the building pressure releases with a sudden horrendous ripping sound! "Oh Lordy!" Thought NeoDebo "I knew I shouldn't a chased them ham n' beans with that rancid Bob's Best" He reached out and peeled his shorts off the inside wall of the van/blind submersible stealth Government evasion vehicle. "Dang, them puppys are smokin!" he muttered. Unbeknownst to him, the sudden release of hydrocarbon gaseous emissions in the enclosed space made the atmosphere ripe for a fuel/air explosion. NeoDebo reached for his pipe and -------

Edited by: Bob In St Louis at: 1/10/03 9:47:34 pm

AGunguy
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/10/03 9:50:56 pm)
    The after burners kicked in and the wake swell behind the duck blind broached the river banks and washed away the top farming soil over into Montana who was later glad to get it.

The ramming speed meter read TILT! The duck blind and Debo hit the damn below the water line with such force that it shot clean through the fish ladder and in the process filled the duck blind with Salmon. Game wardens were shooting 12 gauge 00Buck at Debo as his rig rode the cascading wave released by the busted dam.

Debo thinks, well, at least I won't run low on groceries, Hmmm, fresh salmon...

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/10/03 9:55:33 pm)
    Our water logged hero Miscreant is picking his tooth with a salmon bone and nonchalantly smoking his corncob pipe as he considers where he might find a pair of new underwear. Deftly skinning a salmon with a tin foil knife he lays the hide in the sun to dry. Thinking to himself that leather undies are kinky he smiles exitedly

pickenup
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/11/03 2:35:34 am)
    With thoughts of leather, whips, and chains dancing in his head, he (for a short time) almost forgets where he is. THUD....something has impacted his craft. Looking out through the tinted glass he sees her. 5 foot 2 with eyes of blue, a face sent from heaven, and a body that would stop a train. She has tied her small boat to his periscope. This vision of loveliness is crying her eyes out, as she pleads for help. Knowing that he can not open the door, for fear of flooding his van/blind submersible stealth Government evasion vehicle, he...

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/11/03 9:35:46 am)
    Whispers up the periscope tube, "psst got an olives?" The fair lass drops a handfull of olives down the tube and Debo raises the craft up enough to let her in..............

AGunguy
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/11/03 12:14:01 pm)
    The fair lass has a sexy coy smile on her face as she sashays up to Debo swinging her hips like a busted Maytag washing machine spinning off cycle...her agitator grinding fiercely.

Debos jaw drops like Homer Simpson's with a large trickle of saliva hanging from his lower lip...its been a long time...

Edited by: AGunguy at: 1/11/03 12:18:51 pm

ysacres
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/11/03 1:03:53 pm)
    Debo knows she is a spy form a old James Bond movie he once watched on his now blown to pieces TV. She moves in for the kill, and licks the drool from his quivering lip, he cant resists the temptation to kiss the sexy spy on the sweet spot. Just as he's about ready to plant the seed, he slips on a olive and falls into the head of the SSGEV, falling and grabbing any lever that would break the blow, he accidently hits the DIVE button. The sub/van porpous's profusely and ....
    wiseacre

toolman846
    (1/11/03 1:25:20 pm)
    Reply Re: that smell
    You guys are absolutely cracking me up. This is better than that garbage on network TV. Please don't stop now! I'm tuning in to this every day, getting worse than a soap opera junkie.

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/11/03 1:49:51 pm)
    Re: that smell
    ....springs a leak. Quickly the water started raising higher and higher. The fair lass putting her skills to use starts sucking the pimentos from the olives and stuffing them in the holes.

When the water level stops at shoulder height they both look relieved. Debo notices the lucious maiden has stuffed the pimentos in the holes all in perfect vertical alignment. This reinforces the tin foil shield around the submerged blind. Knowing they have complete privacy Debo peels off his new fish leather undies and starts swimming laps.............

kdub01
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/11/03 2:27:01 pm)
    In his advanced stage of alzheimers and paranioa, ND fails to realize the sexpot of his lustfull desires is none other than the infamous "miss debbie, of the stretched T shirt with 'been there, done that' stenciled across the chest"!!! This ol' gal has been around the block so many times she has to have her jogging shoes recapped every 40K miles.

True to her nature, she is in the employ of the Fed Guv'ment to aid in ferreting out all those who have uttered blasphemus remarks regarding Homeland Security!! Her skimpy attire is one big antenna broadcasting location and audio of her whereabouts.

Poor Debo - in his lust crazed brain, he tosses all caution to the winds (or water, as it were) and homes in on the object of his desires. He begins grappling with the vixen, who is slippery as an eel, which is hard to do in chest deep water. He inadvertenly bumps on of the many knobs, switches, levers and wheels in the control center/cab. The porpising vehicle begans shedding it's cloak of the tinfoil lined Warpig duck blind and rising to the surface. The awating seal team, the search and rescue unit of the South Dakota Navy, the black aircraft of Homeland Security, the combined Joint Strike commandos with supporting units and the FBI/CIA/NSA/Secret Service/BATF/USPS/UPS/FEDEX Swat Team converge on the hapless vehicle, now making erratic course changes as it drives upstream........................

"Keep Off The Ridgeline"

AGunguy
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/11/03 3:26:00 pm)
    Debo is tired of this crap, he says: "out you go, missey..." and stuffs her in the stern torpedo tube and hits the fire button.

This sends the fair lass whooshing through the river water directly at the pursuing conglomuration US Navy Seal team and assorted Federalites including the South Dakota Naval fleet.

That stops them all in their tracks, this is a FREEBIE, lust lunch, goodie box...there is a dog pile as the government JBTs jumps the poor T-shirt clad fair lass dirty debbie.

Debo grins, heh heh, OK boys, I'm tired of playing in the water.

And he turns the tiller hard over towards land...

Edited by: AGunguy at: 1/11/03 8:23:30 pm

pickenup
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/12/03 1:01:26 am)
    Knowing he has but mere seconds before some of the alphabet soup boys will get tired of waiting in line for their chance with the cute little lass, remember what they are there for, and will come swarming down upon him. He stops on shore just long enough to slap a FED-EX sticker on the side of his SSGEV.

With the distraction, and his new “camouflage” he is able to drive around the outskirts of the JBT’s to the road, where he is heard softly mumbling something to the effect of “b*tch, I should have know better, at least she was good for something, but I will never.....

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/12/03 5:09:38 pm)
    Reply Nd moves on...
    ...try to submerge and travel underwater again with a silicone "trickster"!...Moving on under the guise of FedEx...Neo realizes his fuel is running low...the extra weight of the Warpig designed duck blind has taken it's toll on fuel...frantic he...

1952Sniper
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/12/03 6:31:10 pm)
    Reply | Edit Re: Nd moves on...
    ...pours a bottle of Bob's Best into the fuel tank. Almost immediately, the engine starts smoking but gains speed. The "Fed-Ex" van is traveling at almost 300 miles per hour. He thinks his escape has been made.

However, unbeknownst to him, the orbiting AWACS has picked him up, since their radar is tuned to track anything that moves faster than highway traffic.

NeoDebo contentedly sighs as he races down the freeway. Suddenly, he hears a loud noise. He looks in his rearview mirror to see Warpig's duck blind fly off his van and splinter into a million pieces on the roadway.

The AWACS has alerted two F-16 fighters in the area that are returning from patrol duty. They lock their radar onto the 300mph Fed-Ex van and race to the scene. But Debo has his own radar, and knows they're coming. He reaches over, picks up a GI helmet, and straps it on. Then he flips the cover off of a red switch and..........

AGunguy
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/12/03 7:03:41 pm)
    Reply Re: Nd moves on...
    ...and another dadgumed whistling pete cherry bomb goes off and makes his ears start ringing again.

After a spate of choice cuss words he realizes he's got to get off the highway pretty soon or he's gonna be road kill.

The speeding white fedex van approaches a highway patrol speed trap behind a huge bill board, he roars by so fast that his wind wake topples the bill board over onto the patrol car.

The patrol officer calls his dispatch: "car 24 to headquarters, white van passing my station doing 300+ on the asphalt."

About that time, the two F-16s come roaring by mere feet off the deck, and roll the patrol car and the bill board into a nice ball of wood and steel.

"Car 24, two F-16s in pursuit of the white van, are they violating our speed trap territory?"

Debo has thrown on the binders and layed down a half mile of tire marks then pulls off the highway into a ....

ysacres
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/12/03 8:11:29 pm)
    culvert that leads into the Black Hill's. as the two F-16's fly by, car 24 is disabled by their electronic radar jamming devices. the jet's must return to the deck of the USS South Dakota to refuel, so Neo feel's the threat of anymore pursuit from the Government is subsiding for the moment and he must make a run for the border before it's to late. Out of bob's best , the SSEGV is rendered useless. He frantically unloads all the gun's & ammo And set's out on foot into the Black Hill's of South Dakota......
    Firearms got me poofed @ da X

AGunguy
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/12/03 8:36:13 pm)
    (Technical side note)

Our jet F-16s have tail hooks, hince no problem landing on SD carrier.

Well, its our story and we can say whatever our pumpkin heads can think of.

Back to our story....

kdub01
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/12/03 9:15:20 pm)
    The F-16's bolter the deck landings on the South Dakota's Navy Carrier and end up in the brackish water of the Missouri River's wetlands. The carrier dudes line the deck and say to each other "Durn'd Air Force rookies - never did know how to make a landing, dry or wet!"

Meanwhile the overburdened plodding figure of ND is seen trudging onward in his goal to find respite and safety in the Black Hills. He nears a small hamlet that seems filled with barking dogs of every description. "Danged place should have a leash ordance again' all these loose mutts - maybe even some beaurcrate to thin 'um out wif a 12 gauge, now n' then!", he mutters. A sign hanging over a ramshackle building catches his eye. The lopsided and handwriten sign says "Volin Volunteer Fire Dept - J. Warpig, Chief Head Potentate". "Where n' Hell is Volin, and jes what n' Hell IS a Volin?", he asks retorically. He becomes surrounded by the local canine pack, yipping and running in circles around him in their excitement of having a stranger to bedevil. Neo kicks at them and notices a figure appearing from a side door to the nondescript structure. It's........................
    "Keep Off The Ridgeline"

pickenup
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/13/03 11:24:20 pm)
    your friendly mobile mechanic, who as it happens, had just finished changing the oil on the 1954 LeFrance which the Volin Volunteer Fire Dept uses for their fire-calls. “Gotta keep the old girl in tip top shape ya know.” offers the greasy mechanic. ND turns to lecture the poor feller about the evils of oil, but hurriedly decides that saving his own a$$ is more important right now. “Does it run?” he asks. “Like a top” was the proud response.

He kicks the dog, that was nipping a little to close to his private parts, sending him flying into other dogs that were excitedly drooling at the prospect of fresh meat, causing a massive fight among all the dogs. (hence dog-pile) While the mechanic, not wanting to be blamed for the carnage that was sure to ensue, went to break up the dog fight. ND seeing the man disappear into the whirling mass of growls, jaws, blood, and teeth, smiles as he slips into the office and grabs the keys for the old truck.

While loading his gear, guns, and ammo, into the passenger compartment, a sh*t eating grin spreads from ear to ear, across his dirty face, a sparkle could be seen in his eye,. There, on a shelf, within arms reach, is row upon row of bottles of Bob’s Best. Overjoyed at his new-found treasure, he hurriedly loads as much of Bob’s Best as he can into the LeFrance, jumps into the drivers seat and....

AGunguy
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/14/03 9:18:21 am)
    ....and before inserting the key in the ignition he pauses, thinking to himself...he says: "not this time..."

He jumps down and opens the hood on the la France, and sure enough there was the dadgumed whistling pete cherry bomb.

Whipping out his Rambo knife with the surrated saw edges he snips the wires to the fireworks device and flings it against the wall where it bounces over into the nearby pot belly stove which happen to be full of live hot coals.

The whistling pete ignites and sends the hot coals a flying out of the pot belly stove, Debo makes a run for the drivers seat ducking the flying hot coals while holding his ears against the petey screaming its dying message of noise.

Of course the firehouse caught fire and the few remaining Bob's Best jars burst open and added to the roaring inferno.

This brings his honor the mayor running towards his burning fire house just as Debo is pulling out of the blazing structure....

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/14/03 11:28:53 am)
    Re: Nd moves on...
    "Was that a pre-ban assault knife" says the agent monitoring the satelite feed over SD. Hurry gather the JBT's we have found him.

The fire truck bounces out of the station leaking oil and various other pieces and parts all of which are on fire.

Debo is charred down to his fish leather undies. His face a painful grimace he is thinking all hope is lost. Will he ever find an escape from these demon's who torment him............

ps. I hope NeoDebo is checking in to read this
    Ignorance is a crime in 49 states. In the other one it is bliss. Edited by: warpig883 at: 1/14/03 11:29:43 am

ysacres
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/14/03 12:10:37 pm)
    A refresher!

Quote:
    Our (?) government is now building dossiers on all of us, both you and I. Will you be a "Trusted Flyer'? Will you be a "Trusted Traveler", a "Trusted State-Line Crosser"? A "Trusted Funds Transferrer" and a "Trusted Grocery Buyer"? Perhaps even a "Trusted Voter"? Will you be a "Trusted Gun Owner" or will you, like our military, have your "weapons" locked up in an armory to be "issued" to you when you need them?
    Folks, we are hell bound towards becoming a police state and there ain't no stopping it. It was nice to have once been free. Now an old man, I weren't always old and, in my younger days I experienced freedom the likes of which children of today will be unable to even imagine. Sadly, we have pi$$ed it all away.
    If anyone at all can figure out a way to avoid the "train wreck" that we are all about to experience, then it is NOW TIME TO $HIT and get it done. Personally, I'm crawling into my hole and I'm going to try to stay out of the way as long as I can.

NeoDebo, after rembering what 280freek said to him on his last post.

Quote:
    If you are not just joking, and are serious about not posting here anymore, know this - you will be missed, and if you decide to return someday, I'll bet that you will be welcomed back with op

ND think's to himself ! Now that's someone I can trust ,maybe he can hide the burning firetruck in 280's barn. And turns smokin truck on fire Towards North Dakota border.
    poofed @ da X

Edited by: ysacres at: 1/14/03 12:26:07 pm

280freak
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/14/03 1:14:47 pm)
    .......and runs smack dab into The Tree, which immediately catches on fire, burning to the ground.

Apparently, Piggy hadn't been watering The Tree like he was supposed to have been doing. The resulting cloud of smoke catches the attention of ....

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/14/03 8:58:13 pm)
    Reply A Tribute...!
    ...all the members of The Firearms Forum!...Who wish Neodebo the best in whatever endeavor he chooses!...(including hiding under a rock)...While the rest of us choose to remain and stand up for...Truth, Justice and the American Way....!....

and Bob's Best!!!!!!!!!!..........with Braids!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.