"....THE SPIN STOPS HERE 'CUZ WE'RE LOOKING OUT FOR YOU"!

Discussion in 'VMBB General Discussion' started by rooter, Apr 21, 2017 at 6:08 AM.

1. rooter

rooter *VMBB Senior Chief Of Staff* Supporting Member

Yes, I watched Bill O'Reilly for years...his titled hour and sign-off was as well-known
    to me as my own name...I'd swear at him for constantly interrupting his guests and
    go on with it....now with Tucker Carlson it is the same type person, just a different face,
    if you will...Last evening there was a 'pretty-face' on there...the title was simply,
    FACTOR and that proverbial sign off that I titled this post was gone....I think the
    young woman I'd smart-mouthed as Pretty Face was Bush/2's press secretary...?
    Yes, I liked O'Reilly....I'd watch programs he had before the O'REILLY FACTOR....
    I wonder who will step forth in his defense ....I'd often pictured some of the heated
    discussions he'd have with guests, who were as equally rowdy as he, would have ever
    come to fist-fights, right there on the stage....if it means s*** Bill, I got your SIX!
    I bet Murdock paid those hefty, 'keep quiet' demands (13MIL) to keep the big-money advertisers! Chief

[​IMG]
    Fears of Revolt by Consumers Felled O'Reilly
    By MICHAEL M. GRYNBAUM and SAPNA MAHESHWARI
    Activists who pressured advertisers to pull out of "The O'Reilly Factor" are claiming victory after the Fox News star was dismissed from the network.

2. crystalphoto

crystalphoto Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I liked him too Chief, and felt much the same... it was a 'love-hate" relationship at times, but I always tuned in... he will be missed by this person, anyway...

3. Designer

Designer Well-Known Member

Bill O'Reilly was a squishy moderate. Tucker Carlson is a libertarian.

Bill O'Reilly was all about Bill O'Reilly. Tucker Carlson is more about making his show into something unique.

Dana Perino may or may not get the show as her own. We'll see.

I think next week starts the new time slots. They are moving "The Five" to prime time.

rooter, shootbrownelk and dbcooper like this.
  4. rooter

rooter *VMBB Senior Chief Of Staff* Supporting Member

Good Morning Iowa...don't understand your terms (squishy) sounds like my pancakes with
    too much syrup!! I do admire your convictions...Tucker slobbers when he argues...watch his
    mouth as he swabs the spittle away!!! I feel like picking on someone this morning...at 83 it
    is a rare and dangerous feeling!!! Have a great day Iowa...sure would like to visit back
    home again before I depart for the free-fire zone!!!! Chief

5. Designer

Designer Well-Known Member

Squishy implies complete lack of backbone. "Moderates" have no firm convictions, and will happily move to the other side of an argument to avoid conflict.

Iowa is beautiful any time of year, but you're not used to driving on ice, so come in the summer.