The Sport of Antiquity,

Discussion in 'Black Powder Shooting / Muzzleloaders / Handguns' started by Guest, Feb 23, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

TYRVR
    (3/23/01 6:35:54 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All The Sport of Antiquity,
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    As I have stated here before, I love shooting Black Powder, Rifles, Shaotguns, Pistols, Catridge, and even Cannon, no greater dose of pure fun to be found, I use A Flint Rifle, in traditional Primitive Matches, and Revolvers in Civil War matches, My current passion is Black Powder Sillouhette, shot with Catridges, I am using A Shiloh Long Range Express in .45-100, wonderfully accurate Rifle, and great satisfaction is derived each time one of those Steel Buffalo are struck by 525 grains of lead! if any of You have these guns sitting around, I encourage You to take them to A Match, You may not place first, but You will be A Winner!

AntiqueDr
    (3/26/01 11:40:24 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: The Sport of Antiquity,
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I enjoy shooting my '86 and '76 Winchesters. Some people give me the hairy eyeball about shooting them, but hell, that's why they built them, right?

Purveyor of Fine Firearms to the Enlightened Few
    www.apaxenterprises.com

TYRVR
    (3/26/01 4:01:23 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: The Sport of Antiquity,
    Doc, if they are not being shot, of what use are they, I applaud You, Fun ain't it!