The Ultimate Crotch Rocket

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

1952Sniper
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/7/03 12:41:48 pm)
    Reply | Edit The Ultimate Crotch Rocket
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I think somebody at Chrysler Corp. is smoking crack. But, I gotta admit, I might need one of these.

505 Cubic Inches (8.3 liters)! Viper engine! 400 miles per hour!

story.news.yahoo.com/news...dodge_dc_1

Macht kaputt, was euch kaputt macht!

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/7/03 1:09:08 pm)
    Re: The Ultimate Crotch Rocket
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I wonder how it corners?

But definately a cool bike.

Have you guys seen the new caddy? V16 engine with 1000 hp

General Motors is preparing to take on Rolls-Royce with a 1,000 horsepower ultra-luxury car designed to re-establish the ailing Cadillac brand as the company's flagship.
    GM, the world's biggest carmaker, on Sunday night unveiled the "Sixteen" concept Cadillac, named after its enormous V16 engine, and said it would go into production if it received a positive reception at this week's Detroit motor show.

Ignorance is a crime in 49 states. In the other one it is bliss. Edited by: warpig883 at: 1/7/03 4:59:03 pm

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/7/03 1:12:24 pm)
    Reply Re: The Ultimate Crotch Rocket
    Looks like something I would load the family in and go to church on Sunday -----

1952Sniper
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/7/03 1:30:07 pm)
    Reply | Edit Re: The Ultimate Crotch Rocket
    It kinda reminds me of the "Boss Hoss" motorcycles that were custom built a few years back (and may still be). I sat on one that had a Chevy 350 engine in it. The rear tire was so wide, it didn't even need a kickstand!

The guy who owned it said it had only one gear. At 55mph, he could roll the throttle back and lay rubber for a couple hundred feet. Yikes!

Oh, he also said that when you start the engine, the torque will just about pull the bike over on its side. You need to be a really beefy guy (like warpig) to ride it.

I bet this new Chrysler motorcycle (I think they're calling it the Tomahawk) is one of those limited production bikes. They'll probably only make 1,000 or so of them, and they'll cost $90,000 a piece. But I guess that's good - the idiots on their rice burners are already bad enough. I can't imagine what they would do with something like this.

Edited by: 1952Sniper at: 1/7/03 1:30:22 pm

ysacres
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/7/03 2:07:07 pm)
    Reply Re: The Ultimate Crotch Rocket
    where is this guys helmet ???

It just doesn't look stable at 400 mph.

That is the true definition of Montrose's: Get on your bad motorscooter and ride.

wiseacre

1952Sniper
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/7/03 2:53:09 pm)
    Reply | Edit Re: The Ultimate Crotch Rocket
    Helmets?

HELMETS?????

WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' HELMETS!

teehee1
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/7/03 3:26:52 pm)
    Take a look; Much more practical

This is the new Honda Rune, now in production. This is a whole lot more practical. Anyone here interested in Street bikes, cruisers and tourers you have an invite to BBR Big Bike Riders, www.bigbikeriders.com/forum/bbr_gen.cgi There are a great bunch of folks over there as well, just share a different interest, big powerful good lookin' scooters..

"Life is not:easy, fair or cheap... sometimes bad things happen to good people"

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/7/03 5:18:23 pm)
    Reply Re: Take a look; Much more practical
    .....and with each purchase, you get a Darwin Award!

kdub01
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/7/03 5:38:29 pm)
    "X" -
    "Keep Off The Ridgeline"

shooter22
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/7/03 6:08:51 pm)
    Alright guys, I might need some help. I'm gonna buy one of them there 505 viper bikes and take the engine out and put it in my wheelchair. I might need some help getting it done. Damn, I'll be pickin' up chicks faster that the bike will go!

Hey, Bin Laden, our women can kick you butt!

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/7/03 6:45:18 pm)
    400mph.....

PUT DOWN THE CRACK PIPE AND STEP BACK!!!

teehee1
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/8/03 12:14:02 am)
    Somebody's shorts are WAY too tight

(1/8/03 9:37:06 pm)
    Reply 8.3L motorcycle? V16, 1K HP Caddy?
    No wonder we are getting ready to attack Iraq.

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/8/03 9:50:12 pm)
    Reply Re: 8.3L motorcycle? V16, 1K HP Caddy?
    OH MY GOODNESS..... is that a yellow 327HP in your garage???? TEEHEE......I`m covet-ting, ok you can slap me!!!!

teehee1
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/9/03 3:49:17 pm)
    Re: 8.3L motorcycle? V16, 1K HP Caddy?
    Yes LTS, I have emailed you a bunch of pics...

Ballistic
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/15/03 3:43:23 am)
    Reply Re: 8.3L motorcycle? V16, 1K HP Caddy?
    i heard it was supposed to be $300,000, might be wrong though...

1952Sniper
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/15/03 12:52:58 pm)
    Reply | Edit Re: 8.3L motorcycle? V16, 1K HP Caddy?
    Pardon the mess in my garage....

Do you think if I traded in these three bikes, I could afford one of those $300,000 ones?

boomatic
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/15/03 4:51:32 pm)
    Sniper...dat gayraj be a mess, boy. I better come down dere and get dat fatty out a dere for ya...help clean up, you know.

Hey is dat chair a holdin' dat sporty up???????

2003 Rose Bowl Champions!!!!
    Boom-a-tic
    *Ne'er-Do-Well Wannabe Junior Non-Staff Moderator of the Test Forum*

Edited by: boomatic at: 1/15/03 4:53:35 pm

1952Sniper
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/15/03 5:00:58 pm)
    Reply | Edit Re: 8.3L motorcycle? V16, 1K HP Caddy?
    Nah, I just have it pushed up close to the bikes.

Take special note of all the oil puddles underneath them!

boomatic
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/15/03 5:16:23 pm)
    American steel without oil puddles is just not right. Okay, I did have a shovelhead that didn't leak...much...

2003 Rose Bowl Champions!!!!
    Boom-a-tic
    *Ne'er-Do-Well Wannabe Junior Non-Staff Moderator of the Test Forum*

berto64
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/18/03 2:04:31 am)
    Boomer,
    My ole Panhead is supposed to mark it's spot. Got a hole inna bottom of the primary just fer dat reeson.

"nite everbody,
    berto

Endeaver to Persevere

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.